Another POS move by apple. This one is laughable....I hope the court tosses it out!

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by kojack, Jan 1, 2021.

1. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Check this out. They truly are a POS company. After reading this I am cutting out all services etc of apple I am using. It's too much to support a GARBAGE company like this...I only found out about this after I bought my 2 iphone 11's. As a small business owner trying to make it now, if I had a fruit for a logo, the EVIL EMPIRE would try to take me down. Last iphone for me, I don't care how bad the competition is performance wise. DONE!

Apple and Prepear in negotiations over trademark dispute for its pear logo | iMore

2. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    LOL. If something that literally every major corporation on planet earth does causes you to remove yourself from their ecosystem, you may as well toss everything you own and become a hermit living off the grid.

Aivxtla and dmanti like this.
  3. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    This is beyond ridiculous. They are a food preparation company, called prepear. their logo is a pear. It has NOTHING to do with CRAPPLE or their business model. It looks nothing like the apple logo. If it were a tech company I would be more accommodating to crapple. But, Alas, they are a P.O.S company run by P.O.S. Simple. I have started the purge, I have ditched apple one, moved to readly for my magazines, spotify for my music and just ditched apple tv since their original programming is crap anyways. Next up is to get the rest of the family off the ecosystem for good.

4. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    Wow, I'm out of words, that pear logo has NOTHING to do or similar with the Apple Logo.

Google Pixel FTW!

Vasudev, Terreos and kojack like this.
  5. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Im going to go with some cheap android device. screw over paying for the same thing because of the brand name.

Spartan@HIDevolution likes this.
  6. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Terreos likes this.
  7. Terreos

Terreos Royal Guard

Reputations:
    I don’t even. . .what?! Why?!? That’s so stupid. If it was an apple shaped logo I’d understand. But if the the leaf on a pear logo has Apple all up in arms then I’m just at a lose for words. Must be nice to be so rich and power you can complain about something that any normal person would be told to grow up over. Jeeeez.

kojack likes this.
  8. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Exactly. I have purchased my last iJunk device. NEVER AGAIN will I support that POS company. I have replaced most of my stuff already

9. Raidriar

Raidriar ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Reputations:
    Wouldn’t happen to have any MacBooks laying around would you? I need test subjects for my experiments lol

10. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Nope. my son won't give his up (in university and gotta be cool).