Another disappointed and frustrated Mythlogic customer

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by Landstander, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mythlogic

mythlogic Company Representative

Reputations:
    See now we were perfectly happy with letting this thread go on. Listen we get it we've been _+$($)_( up recently to say the least. We aren't trying to screw anyone over we are trying to do right by our customers and get them taken care of. Yes it's taking way too long and we are trying everyday and everything to get it taken care of.

But to come out here on these forums with a baseless personal attack on people. Which just isn't true crosses the line. And for that to be the first post on these forums just seems like a disingenuous personal attack on people who are just trying to take care of customers

Edit: Post was removed.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Papusan and Prema like this.
  2. Landstander

Landstander Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @mythlogic This is at a standstill... again. If you guys don't give a **** anymore, just tell me so I can stop wasting my time and take my business elsewhere.

3. mythlogic

Reputations:
    We do. And we will have your parts shortly. Then we will send them along to you.

Papusan likes this.
  4. sthadeus

sthadeus Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Beware, it looks like Mythlogic is closing.

According to the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Mythlogic’s status is “Automatic Dissolution” as of July 15, 2017.

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_corp.asp?id_nbr=04843D&name_entity=MYTHLOGIC CORPORATION

According to the Michigan Legislature:

“If a domestic corporation neglects or refuses to file its annual report under section 911 or pay any annual filing fee or a penalty added to the fee required by law, and the neglect or refusal continues for a period of 2 years from the date on which the annual report or filing fee was due, the corporation is automatically dissolved 60 days after the expiration of the 2-year period.”

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(eu...g.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-450-2922

Personally, I’d be very worried if I had an unfulfilled order or even purchased an extended warranty from these guys.

5. mythlogic

Reputations:
    Again, another baseless attack, we aren't closing. Nothing of the sort at all. That is just state paperwork that our great state just needs to update its records.

This is now the second and third post (the same post really) which are your ONLY posts to come on here and attack the business without any specific claim. Just with hate and vitrol accusing us of all sorts of baseless untrue things.

As you haven't ever purchased anything from us, and come on here to bring up to the world that the state needs to update their website for a tiny piece of paperwork and equate that to we are going out of business, we don't know why.

Also again, while we aren't disagreeing some stuff has/was/is/whatever happening, not debating that in the least, if we were closing or going out of business or anything related to that, we still have class and would just tell people. We aren't looking to "midnight move" with a bunch of peoples money, as we're humans and wouldn't want that for ourselves. So again, if you want to be upset because we didn't communicate with you, or a repair or an order took too long, etc, then we completely accept that. But to try and discredit us because of two pieces of .gov paperwork come on.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
    Papusan and Prema like this.
  6. Landstander

Reputations:
    One last attempt @mythlogic. Either you guys are going to ship the parts or you aren't. No communication, empty promises, and weeks of wasted time trying to work with you. I can probably go buy the parts cheaper and faster elsewhere as well.

Give me a response no later than close of business Monday, 28 August. The response should be "the parts have shipped" with a tracking number. If it's not, lose my information and cancel my order.

Ionising_Radiation likes this.
  7. Captain_Bobby

Captain_Bobby Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @Landstander Crap....what did you order? I just looked....you started this thread over 2 months ago.:chatterbox: This is crazy !!!!!!!

hmscott likes this.
  8. sthadeus

sthadeus Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @Landstander

So what happened? Did you hear anything from them?

9. Landstander

Reputations:
    All I'm asking to purchase is a GPU and CPU fan for a Nyx 1713 (Clevo 177SM). The simplest, easiest request imaginable. They followed up today on the original support ticket I started on... JUNE 1ST!!!!! with a promise to ship but I've been on the cusp of shipping these components for weeks. My bet is that nothing will happen, yet again. Unless I get a tracking number in a day or two, I'm done with them.

10. Captain_Bobby

Captain_Bobby Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You know, I looked back in this forum and the last really spectacular review was actually mine around April 2016 so I have a dog in this fight because I've recommended Mythlogic. For the record, I have ordered 2 laptops and a couple parts the past few years. My communication and service was great. But looking over the past year or so of this forum....something happened. And @mythlogic , I guess people just want to know what happened.

I tell you what I think....and if my thinking is wrong, tell me and I'll apologize but at least let us know why we feel we have been deserted. I think your storefront and people are so busy building and maintaining your machines all night at Digital Ops LAN parties that you don't have time for us. I mean, if you have a block party reservation coming in, you wouldn't want that line complaining because they are real people at your front door. We are just names spread across the Internet.

Come on man....throw us a bone....anything!!!!!!

hmscott, Papusan, Falkentyne and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.