All about Wisdom Thread, Quotes, Pictures, Articles, Discussions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr. AMK, Jan 1, 2018.

1. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    upload_2018-2-6_14-2-38.png

Case closed. :cool:

Dr. AMK and Fishon like this.
  2. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Dr. AMK and hmscott like this.
  3. hmscott

Reputations:
    A wise salesman knows, "they gotta open that door again sometime. And, I'll be there waiting for'em." :)
    1. "To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don't close a sale, open a relationship."

Dr. AMK likes this.
  4. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    You're not in sales are you? :D As a life long salesman, one of the things that bothers me most is when someone is sales says, 'I'm not trying to sell you something'. The heck you aren't, and I never hesitate to say so, 'provided it's what you're looking for and you have confidence in me'. Before I even begin with the sales process I asked enough questions to know if they're a potential buyer today, if they're the decision maker, and if money is an issue. If all the conditions are met, then it's just a matter of handling their objections. If I go through the procedures and they still say to me, 'let me think about it'- I never let them get away with it. If it's a condition (no money, don't need it now etc), that's different, and I will follow up provided they tell me when to, and are honest about it. I make them tell me this. Business is a two way street and I will not allow them to waste my time either. The point it, there is no 'waiting for them'.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Dr. AMK and hmscott like this.
  5. hmscott

Reputations:
    We're all in Sales. :)

Waiting doesn't mean exclusively, it means paying attention to opportunities when they are ready. Waiting for that moment means preparing for that moment so when it arrives, you are ready.

Chance favors the prepared mind....

Coffee is for Closers only. :D

Dr. AMK likes this.
  6. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Hey, not bad.

[​IMG]

Dr. AMK likes this.
  7. hmscott

Reputations:
    That's right, you make your own "Luck".

Dr. AMK likes this.
  8. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Sorry guys for my late reply.
    I was with my wife in the hospital, we lost our baby after 2 month of here pregnancy. I love her so much, and I was worried about the side effects of the miscarriage, this is the first time we are exposed to the miscarriage process, it was a tough time. Thanks God that she is fine now, this baby was #7 :bigyes:, maybe we can try some other time. I'm sad :(, But I trust in God's judgment and choice, will always be the best :notworthy:.

Thank you all for your kindness, It seems that someone really care about me :D and about what I'm sharing and posting, that's why this is really a fantastic and wonderful community like I'm always saying.
    I won't give up that easily, I have been insulted several times in NBR, specially in the Marketplace:err:), what happened here in Wisdom thread is almost nothing comparing to what happened to me there because my offer was less than the asking price by $50, and the guy insulted me and my family and my whole nation :).

So thank you again for your kindness and feelings (I mean the good one), and I promise to be active again as soon as I can.

I got all your points, and it's clear now, and I'll act with those findings and advices positively. I'll discuss some of them with you to reach the best understanding.

If it is very difficult to make "Peace and Love among Nations", why not just start here with NBR community? There are many similarities between this forum and the world, we have different nationalities, different cultures, "I would not say different religions or different civilizations" (my particular opinion on this subject, perhaps I will put to discuss later), so we have a great variety such that exists in the outside world. So let's work together to make our NBR better place to live for us and for all next generations :) how is that sounds for those who asking me practical things that are applicable.

The heart that knows love, does not know hate, hate and love do not mix, so I really love you guys, even those who insulted me here or there, wish you all the best.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    hmscott likes this.
  9. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    My heart goes out to you and your family, however, you have the proper perspective of 'what will be will be'. Based on what I'm reading, we call it a miscarriage here, and not an abortion.

Do I dare say it and offer my advise on this subject as well? Six is enough! :D

Dr. AMK likes this.
  10. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    I swear this is google translate problem:), but you are right, miscarriage is the right description for what happened, thank you for correcting it. I did correct it in my post. I said before, my language limitation is one of my challenges.
    Thanks, I'll consider your advice regarding to the number of kids, if there is any risk or harm to my wife I'll say it's enough without thinking, once she get well, I'll consult the doctors, if they said that there is any risk, then it's done, but if not we are both like kids and we love to have more as much as we can :).