All about Wisdom Thread, Quotes, Pictures, Articles, Discussions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr. AMK, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Why companies should respect our privacy | Kirsten Martin | TEDxCharlottesville

hmscott likes this.
  2. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:

hmscott likes this.
  3. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    :)

hmscott likes this.
  4. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Here's the latest er. . ., sensitivity mandate from our SJW friends.

5. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    You've seemed to have been genuine in asking for suggestions after some of us have pointing out what's become somewhat irritating (non helpful at the least), yet you have chosen to keep doing exactly as you've been doing? :confused: Reread some of my previous posts and others here who have given their comments, and I'll give you an analogy here as well. What you seem to be doing here is like walking into a library and going to the wisdom section (and other threads here as well). You then casually peruse through the aisle and pull down some books you might be interested in. And this is what you post here, without first going through the books to see what really is interesting, or has any redeeming value. As I've stated before, if something is near and dear to your heart, or something you've looked into and you think is worthy, then sure. And maybe English is your second language and it's difficult for you, I do not know. Myself, I'm often just too lazy to contribute in a meaningful way, so I'll post some flippant remark or nothing at all. But not this, and people are calling you out for it- you should take heed.

Is this woman some public figure? Why even bring attention to this if this is just some women on the internet? I'm resisting this sort of thing, where you can always find a person or small group with crazy viewpoints on anything. There's a little something to this if the language was at all demeaning, say using the word dame or broad. She used sapir wharf theory so she must be smart and knows what she's talking about. lol When her friends said something about a beautiful girl at the bar, she knows they weren't talking about her. :D

6. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Are you saying this isn't in keeping with the mode of this thread? :vbconfused: I could have posted this in the "bothering" thread or the basement, but like you said. . . Now I'm confused. :vbbiggrin:

7. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

8. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    As I said before, you are right about my language limitation, I'll be happy if you consider that when you read something I wrote, or when you write something that needs my reply try to use the easy English as much as you can. Google translate is with me all the time, and sometime it gives me inaccurate translation as you can see from time to time.

What is wisdom, and what we really needs from it?
    Let's say that I want on this thread to post anything can makes any good to anyone if he read it or watch it, give people hope, motivation, insight or make them feel good and happy by anyway.

I need to focus as well on any subjects can remove the cloud in the eyes, a cloud of media industry and other tools of brainwashing. I want to focus on spreading knowledge and exposing conspiracies, persistent plots to make peoples and nations warring and fighting, (only what we can publish within the limits of not getting into the quagmire of conflicts).

ٍSpreading love among people, expose the misguided thoughts that negatively affect societies and the ethics, otherwise what is the use of wisdom then.

The spread of all that can unites us and makes us enjoy one civilization which has been built by our ancestors over time from generation to generation. Human civilization is one since ever, for example if you search for the first trip to the moon and the first time a human step on the moon you will find that they are a multinational team, If you look for the architect who built the largest skyscraper in America you will find that he is Pakistani, and so all progress in the sciences of medicine, engineering, agriculture, chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy and the like is one civilization made by all mankind.

We have to think how can we invest every point of consensus among nations to earn the minimum coexistence and reconstruction of the earth and the distribution of earth wealth, in a way that benefits humanity at all times.

Those kind of goals needs a lot of time and patient, needs a work group with a clean heart, without anyone judging anyone, without personalization, we have to try to create a competition of posts about who can add value to others in any of those subjects.

9. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:

hmscott likes this.
  10. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Explaining Human's Brain - Full Documentary [HD]

hmscott likes this.