All about Wisdom Thread, Quotes, Pictures, Articles, Discussions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr. AMK, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
  2. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Ethics-like money, where there is rich and the poor. -Me:)

3. 2.0

2.0 NBR Macro-Mod® Super Moderator

Reputations:
    The cosmic irony of Him who sits in the heavens and laughs, not being able to take a joke...

This thread feels like someone is proselytizing. What? I'm not exactly sure. But it feels preachy. Or maybe a random stream of consciousness. It's got that... mmm... street-corner-crier vibe. Know what I'm saying? I half expect a "hear ye! hear ye! Hark!" or some such. Anyway, if it makes you feel good to put out some escapist vibes into cyberspace, by all means then.

Just steer clear of the religious stuff. Philosophical stuff is one thing. Religion is next level and verboten in these parts.

Dragnoak, killkenny1, hmscott and 2 others like this.
  4. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dragnoak likes this.
  5. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Dear Super Moderator, I really don't like to waste your time in any debate, I didn't do any kind of proselytizing or even touch religion subjects, please let me know which posts that makes you feel like that.
    I just get surprised when someone making fun to Mary the Virgin and her son Jesus "peace be upon them", in that position only I expressed my dismay and my rejection of prejudice to these personalities who have love and respect and appreciation from God and the people. I accepted to be insulted by some members, or making jokes about what I'm posting, but I could not accept the ridicule of religious symbols.
    If you see that I violate any policies or rules of the forum, you can close or delete what you think is a violation.
    My regards to you and to all the distinguished brothers whom I respect and appreciate, and I apologize if any misunderstanding was inadvertently happened.

I'm happy that you are happy :)

6. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
  7. Gabrielgvs

Gabrielgvs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    :confused:

You seem to completely lack a sense for the current socio-political paradigm. I'm honestly not trying to be ugly, but at least in print, you come off as a caricature, effectively doing more harm than good, while assuming a certain level of utility based on sheer volume alone.

You really want to do some good? Learn something. These postings amount to vacant babbling. You also seem to demonstrate complete disinterest in engaging in substantive conversation on a matter you claim is important to you. As such, it's likely a complete waste of my time, but I'll provide the nexus between a recent poster's comment and the some of the loosely defined ideas you've think you're presenting. Maybe, just maybe if you can recognize the connection you'll be some good to someone, somewhere, someday.

Dragnoak and Fishon like this.
  8. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Dear Gabrielgvs, it seems that you are right, I have a lack a sense for the current socio-political paradigm, in the same time I'm not in a position that allow me to discuss any Christianity related subjects.
    After all of that. I have to admit that I fail to achieve my goals of creating this thread.
    There is 2 suggested scenarios, the first one is just ask Moderators to delete it or close it, and second one is to get support from you all to correct what is missing and put it in the right direction.
    Thank you for your kindness, wish you all the best.

9. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    My infinite wisdom says these will be marked half off tomorrow and wait to buy then. Start celebrating Valentine's Day on February 15th so we can stick it to the man. :vbthumbsup:

[​IMG]

Now Dr AMK be like...
    [​IMG] :vbsmile:

10. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Very funny. This is a great actor, I saw almost every single movie he acts on :).
    Dear Fishon I really appreciate your kindness, and want you to know that it's not possible or at least not easy that anyone can piss me off or makes me hate anyone, like I said before "The heart that knows love, does not know hate, hate and love do not mix". We have some differences but we don't necessarily have to quarrel because of it, on the contrary, we can always see places of compromise and try to invest on them. Everyone has a lot of good inside, and we only have to discover it, and it seems you have a lot.
    I'll just keep doing what I started, you can call it motivation, insight, awareness, or you can call it garbage or spaghetti, it's up to you. I'm sure that what I'm doing at least not bad or can harm anyone, and I'm not putting out some escapist vibes into cyberspace.
    This is a public thread, and anyone has the right to post whatever he/she wants, your posts will represent yourself, who you are, what you think and what you believe.
    Happy Valentine's Day for you all.
    Regards.