Alienware Sales Assistance (Live) for US and Canada. Upgrade and New system purchases.

Discussion in 'Alienware' started by Allan @ Alienware, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoonFb6

SpoonFb6 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Allan,

Got a couple of concerns on my M14x R2 order, I know of the IB release, and rumors has it that it will ship with it. I will feel better if it was on paper like on my order description, or some form of email notification.
    Second is another concern is that when I ordered there was an option for a 256gb ssd as my main drive. There's not option now for a single ssd, it's either a msata with hdd or ssd's in raid mode. Will I still get my single ssd configuration like I want it? I won't mind if AW upgrades me to dual 256gb ssd...haha wishful thinking i know.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I placed my order on 04/19 with a delivery day of 5/22.

2. Allan @ Alienware

Allan @ Alienware Company Representative

Reputations:
    On a personal level, it is very satisfying to help people in any way possible. We all have a mission or many missions in life. This must be one of mines. :D

For the ones waiting for your quote or have questions pending, thank you for your patience. I won’t let you down.

3. Juan @ Alienware

Juan @ Alienware Company Representative

Reputations:
    Frugalthrifts, well it seems that the computer was not available in stock but if you check now. It is available to purchase and customize.

Hi xyfrank5699, just a quicks heads up. All the new computer are not shipping out with IVY bridge. So if you like, just send Allan an email in order to get the qoute for the computers. So send the email to Allan_Mora@dell.com

Hi rorkas, yes even if you order thru AAFES, if it has I7, will come with IVY Bridge unless they have there own stock.

Hi 5speed, in this case there is no option anymore to get the sandy bridge for that computer.

Hi DaRQsiDe, In this case there will no problems with the purchase of the computer in th U.S.. The warranty can be transferred over to Europe except the part of accidental damage.

Well SpoonFb6, currently we dont have a way to send out like a hard copy description saying that it will ship out with IVY, but there is big chance that it will ship out with the IVY. And as for the hard drives, the computer will be shipping out as you originally placed the order, so for this there will no modifications.

4. SpoonFb6

SpoonFb6 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Juan,

Thank you, I'm crossing my fingers it will ship out as ordered, but with the IB.
    There's a member on this forum that just shipped and IB was upgraded, guess i'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks Again,

Mike

5. Freezingwind

Freezingwind Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I'm awaiting your call Allan! : D

6. rorkas

rorkas Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Thank you. Would you happen to know what would be an Ivy Bridge upgrade for i7 2760QM?

7. Allan @ Alienware

Allan @ Alienware Company Representative

Reputations:
    I am starting to get a couple people sending emails with missing information. This delays the process for the quote.

Please include:
    Full Name:
    Shipping Address:
    Phone Number:

Copy Paste of configuration or Save the cart to your email in Dell.com

8. Freezingwind

Freezingwind Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Allan, this is Bryan. Do you still have my information?

9. PatLePirate

PatLePirate Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi again Allan,
    you told me yesterday that you was going to send me my quote in the next minutes but I did never receive it. I did send an other mail but it probably got lost in the ton of emails that u received.
    Anyway, I'll email you back again with all the correct info and the new updated card.

Thanks.
    Patrick.

10. Juan @ Alienware

Juan @ Alienware Company Representative

Reputations:
    Hi Joecait, for this computer the express card has not been removed and its still available. And for the wireless card, it will be available but it seems that currently its not option because of stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.