Alienware Random Thread. Please check it out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chaos92, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Happy Swede

The Happy Swede Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Nice thread :D Im also an proud AW owner ;) Im half swedish half danish, but i usually go by the name "the happy swede" a name that was given to me by some friends :) I like long walks at the beach, a good dinner and a romanti.. ohh wait, wrong page.. : / though on another note, i have no clue on how to add you on facebook : / And yeah this is a real nice idea with the chat thing! :D

2. bigtonyman

bigtonyman Desktop Powa!!!

Reputations:
    Well I've only been prowling these forums for about a year now, but I try to keep up with everything that's going on. I'm currently in High School (Young I know) :p and am working on my CNA and A+ certifications. Looking forward to college, but not sure where I really wanna go yet. I do lots of outdoor and firearm stuff and live in the best place to do that(Alaska). :D I also do a lot of soccer to stay in shape. Well that's pretty much my life. Not to exciting, but I make the most of it. :)

3. Chaos92

Chaos92 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Dude, you should definitely read naruto, one piece and fairy tail. Naruto is at an EPIC part of the storyline!!

And I will remember to msg you, dont worry! Dont bail out later dude!

I play a bit of guitar myself. Will take some guitar lessons once i find the time. Till then, i just see learner videos on youtube and all.

You have both, electronics and computer? Here we have them separately. However, here in Computers only the software part is taught. Microprocessor and chips are under Electronics and Communication (EC). We also have EEE(electronics and electrical engg) which is kinda the core branch for EC.

We'll get the option for large group chat once I get around to making a page on fb. Before sunday for sure.

:D :D :D

Well you can search me by my email id and then add me-- adityarjun@gmail.com
    And from your description, you do sound like a happy happy kinda guy:p !

We'll get the option for large group chat once I get around to making a page on fb. Before sunday for sure.

That sounds like a good idea in the present economic scenario! Nice thinking. I am assuming you want to be a doctor? I wanted to be a neurosurgeon when i was small.. well smaller. But seeing the hectic life of my parents, i gave up on the idea. You have any preference for what you want to specialize in?

Firearms:cool: :cool:

4. Chaos92

Reputations:
    This week's episode was funny as hell!! After a long time, I really enjoyed a himym episode.

WOW!! They look... fast:cool: :cool: :cool: !! How fast have you gone on that?? Do you do stunts too?

Dammit!! I gotta learn how to ride a bike. I think i am the only 19yo who doesnt know that!! And dont laugh.

I can drive a car and have a DL for that but bikes i still have to learn how to ride.

5. too456

too456 Resident Angry Bird

Reputations:
    I'm 16, still in school (Grade 10 equivalent), with a pile of homework that is set aside while I look around NBR as I usually do ;) Granted, the work isn't a lot but NBR > homework any day :D

6. bigtonyman

Reputations:

I'm not really sure on what i really want to study for sure yet, but im thinking either hardware engineering so i can help design high end computers, or maybe computer security. Just have to make up my mind :p and yea we have some of the best hunting in the world up here, makes up for when its -40 F outside. Once i get an unlocked cpu heat wont be to much of issue while benching thats for sure :p

7. DR650SE

DR650SE The Whiskey Barracuda

Reputations:
    As far as top speed, fastes I've had that bike up to was 167mph = 268kph :D At that point it wass still speeding up, but just real slow. Need more HP to overcome that friction with the wind :p

Stunting, I was trying to learn, I can ride the basic highway wheelie, but havn't had a chance to ride in almost three years :eek: Bikes sitting in my parents garage.

8. bigtonyman

Reputations:
    thats crazy dude :eek: Ill stick to my four-wheelers and snow-machines for the time being. Can't touch those speeds though. :p

9. Chaos92

Reputations:
    HOLY !!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

How come a bike lover like you hasn't touched a bike in 3 years?? It has broken down and you can't find parts or something? Or just too busy with work..

I just thought of something-- doesn't your groin area hurt at those speeds?;) One of my friends rode a bike at 80km/hr and he said it hurt a lot..

'Snow machines":cool: :cool:
    Dude you gotta buy a 2960xm and show us OC figures we have never seen before.. Like 6Ghz or something!!
    Which are the winter months over there??

10. bigtonyman

Reputations:
    as soon as I come up with the money I'm gonna buy one off ebay, but don't know when that will be. As to overclocking, I'm gonna practice on a crappy desktop of mine before I start messing with this thing. I really don't wanna blow it up. :p as to the winter months, they are from around October to around march. Plenty of time for overclocking. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.