ALIENWARE M11X LAPTOP

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by Huniken, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huniken

Huniken Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Well simply put, I saw this M11x laptop years back and it was a sweet gaming device, now in 2018 I want something similar, there is the GPD WIN mini gaming laptop but the specs are poor.

I want a device that is small as the GPD Win or Alienware M11x, specs it should have quad core CPU, 16GB of RAM, 4GB or more of GPU memory for gaming (1050Ti or 1060), SSD for storage (NVMe looks awesome) and a FHD or 720p touch screen 60Hz all in one small tiny package. Battery life doesn't matter for gaming as I will use the PSU directly, battery life only for browsing, very lite games and web video/office word. It should run windows 10 64-bit as OS.

If you ask why I want it with those specs, it's because of a new video game called Squadron 42 which requires these specs.

2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    lol.

thats some pretty stiff requirements, I personally want a plane without wings, but its just not going to happen. I believe your requirements are impossible....sorry about that but nothing like that exists

3. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Yeah, that doesn't exist.

4. Alexw007

Alexw007 Newbie

Reputations:
    maybe by the year 2025 will have small factor powerful laptops ;)

5. Mastermind5200

Mastermind5200 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Your best bet is to get an ultra-book with a MX150 or 1050 if you're lucky and can find one, the smallest form factor you can get is likely 13-14 inch, the market for sff gaming laptops just isn't there anymore, which sucks as they could easily make a 8250u and 1050 ti/R7 2600H laptop in a 12 inch form factor but nice and thick for decent cooling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.