AHMED KARAM's Feedback Reputation Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by The Strategist, Dec 17, 2016.

1. The Strategist

The Strategist Living with Hope

Reputations:
    Dear respected Brothers and Sisters, hope you are doing well,
    Thank you for all your kind words, I really enjoyed dealing with you all.
    Wish you all the best,
    Regards,

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    I recently sold my MSI GT73VR Titan Pro-425 to Dr. AMK

He paid me instantly with no delays even though I told him I will only ship the laptop in 2 weeks or when I receive my newly ordered laptop, and gave me his full trust and paid up front. This guy is very straight forward and is a pleasure to work with. He even told me if he has a friend coming to Dubai he would have them pick up the laptop personally to save me the shipping costs..

You will never find such a great person and buyer to deal with.

I highly recommend doing business with this man.

The Strategist likes this.
  3. OWNORDISOWN

OWNORDISOWN Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Dr. AMK - that is a lot of purchases ! I see you bought from Mr. Fox. He is a great guy !

Mr. Fox and The Strategist like this.
  4. The Strategist

Reputations:
    Glad to meet you here, really respect your professional reviews, they are all great and informative.

I suggest that you put your YouTube channel link in your signature.

And yes indeed, @Mr. Fox is one of my best friends, he is a great personal for sure.

Mr. Fox likes this.
  5. OWNORDISOWN

OWNORDISOWN Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks for the pip, yes I'll do that. Have to upload my thumbnail too I guess, lol. Great to meet you too and thanks for watching my videos :) I've been following Bob a long time too and have hooked him up with Gigabyte so he can start getting review units. I believe if him and I work together we can grow our channels much better, as you probably know YouTube is a hard slog, lol

infex, Mr. Fox and The Strategist like this.
  6. The Strategist

Reputations:
    Yes, I recommend that you and him work together so you can compete with other known channels and grow faster, you both have the skills and knowledge and I expect a very bright future for you both. I'll support your channels as much as I can and I'll share it with my network. Good luck.

Mr. Fox likes this.
  7. Solo0071

Solo0071 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    All around great guy. Very professional and quick payment, would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Enjoy the Clevo P870DM3 and take care.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    hmscott and The Strategist like this.
  8. ZehTy

ZehTy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Recently worked with Ahmed to sell my Clevo P870KM1. This gentleman is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Kind, fair, and very understanding. I have never sold anything this high of value overseas and was very paranoid at first dealing with a situation like that. However, Ahmed assured me throughout the whole process that I had nothing to worry about. He was very understanding towards any delays and was a great communicator. He informed me that he just received my laptop today and it was received perfectly! Throughout the whole process which took a month, I'm glad it went so smoothly! My advice to anyone wanting to sell a piece of PC hardware and Ahmed is the first one to reach out to you, take his offer! I'm glad that I did!

Thank you Ahmed!

hmscott and The Strategist like this.