Aero 15 X with/without Upgrades

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by SimoneScrima, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julii

Julii Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    This is wht they replied me when I've specifically asked for the warranty and the import taxes:
    "all Gigabyte laptops are covered with 2 year Global Warranty and they have service center in Europe. so if you have issues Gigabyte service center in Europe will take care of it.

Regarding taxes, I do believe your local customs will collect import taxes from you upon delivery."

2. SimoneScrima

SimoneScrima Newbie

Reputations:
    Another catch then! Every way I turn I see taxes :confused:
    HIDevolution charges you immediately whilst Gentech afterward, bad situation :(

I 'm afraid that for now, I have to put aside such machine, sincerely I really like but I cannot pay almost 3000$ due to taxes when the stock price is around 2000/2500$, it is not right, besides I do not have the money so :p
    I'll definitely keep an eye out though! If a have the opportunity I'll grab it

However if have the urgency to buy an alternative (my currently pc is ok for now but I see signs of imminent death and i need something to work) , what would you suggest for the same spec/portability/ built?
    If I can find any store/internet seller here in my retard country that has it :/ , man I love Italy but regarding job and computer stuff (besides politics of course) is sooooo bad

3. Julii

Reputations:
    Maybe the alternative is to buy from a UK store an unmodified version and then do the mods by ourselves. Doesn't seem so complicated.

I now, I also come from Italy and I had to move to Switzerland to find a decent job.

4. SimoneScrima

SimoneScrima Newbie

Reputations:
    Yup seems like it damn you italy!I think I saw the laptop on amazon.es (spain) this morning at 2399 euros , I'm gonna ask about warranty , shipping etc... , but if all it's good I'm probably gonna take it ... I think the price is fair ,maybe a little too expensive , but I mean I think it's worth it in the long run .
    What do you guys suggest?

Yeah man, Italy is a fine place , but right now it's better moving somewhere else and return when you are old to enjoy your pension

5. Julii

Reputations:
    The problem is the keyboard then. In the comments people say that it comes with the spanish layout, not the international one.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  6. SimoneScrima

SimoneScrima Newbie

Reputations:
    Argh! That is pretty bad indeed , well for now I can buy no laptop , money will come with graduation , but I'll find some store! UK seems the only choice now :/

If there any alternatives by all mean I'm quite open to suggestions :) and it is nice talking to people that understand this and are willing to listen!

7. Julii

Reputations:
    Let us know if you find some UK stores that sells it for a reasonable price

8. diningPhilospher64

diningPhilospher64 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey , Im in a predicament and need your help. Im getting my cousin to buy Asus ROG SCAR II from the USA and he will be getting it to India(where I live). I decided to purchase from HIDEvolution as gentech PC does not always have good reviews. Have you had any experience with HIDevolution or gentechPC ?

Thanks and Regards,
    Sourabh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.