Aero 15 X w/ 1070 Max-Q

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by rickybambi, Sep 25, 2017.

1. abang81

abang81 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ok thanks I will try it

2. gnlu26

gnlu26 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I second @drieschel. Repasting basically does nothing to this machine, the best performance improvement you can get is by undervolting. I have LM on my machine (installed by the seller) and I still hit 90C on basically any game. Without undervolt I can't play overwatch on high over 60fps without hitting 90C, but with it I can do high 120fps at about 80C.

3. Jility

Jility Newbie

Reputations:
    See my post above.

4. buddy1065

buddy1065 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Haven't posted in a long while. Bought mine October 2017. Posting because my 200W AC adapter brick that came with the laptop was malfunctioning. It would cause the laptop to pulse charge with the LCD getting brighter and dimmer every 5 seconds or so while the laptop would not charge until I shut it down. Then it would charge. I ordered one from Amazon and it arrived today. It's not the same brand but so far so good. So if your laptop started flickering bright to dim and charging on and off it's probably the adapter and not the laptop. Stay safe guys.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CXBWSPC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1