Advent 7555 / MSI GT725 Quad-Core Q9000, ATI 4850, 4GB RAM + Free Nintendo Wii and 3 Games

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by CrazyEgg, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave.ladner

dave.ladner Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I don't think he wants to go through the hassle of setting up a trade, and then trying to sell your laptop all over again (which he knows less about than his own for sure).

Not to discredit your trade offers, but I would think he had his mind made up after saying No twice.

2. sean473

sean473 Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    lol i'm not pressuring him... I'm just looking about... he has to keep his options open.

3. Dead2th3world

Dead2th3world Pure Hatred

Reputations:
    looks like it. He clearly states that he only needs the money .. nothing else .. no trade ..

4. CrazyEgg

CrazyEgg Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I still want to sell the laptop but I'm not in too much of a hurry.

Sean I appreciate the trade offer but dave and dead are right, I don't want to do a trade and then try and sell the HP.

5. Arjman

Arjman Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi I'm currently searching for this laptop online, I'm interested in buying and I just need to know what the price would be with crysis included?
    Also I noticed there aren't any items on your ebay profile, have you sold the laptop?
    Cheers in advance

6. CrazyEgg

Reputations:
    I appreciate the interest Arjman, but I have been using the 7555 as my primary computer for a little while now because I didn't get any offers at the price I wanted to sell the laptop at.

So I actually don't want to sell it anymore.

Why don't you look into the MSI gx640 and 740, they are basically the i7 version of this laptop with the 5800 series gpus.

Out of curiosity though, how much were you planning on offering?

7. TwiggLe

TwiggLe Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    How much would that thing cost to ship to the states? (estimate heh)

8. FarePak

FarePak Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Most likely around $60+

9. King of Interns

King of Interns Simply a laptop enthusiast

Reputations:
    Wow powerful machine for the money! Best of luck with the sale! If I was looking to get a first proper gaming laptop I know I would be buying. I bet the CPU is upgradeable too. Up to the QX9300 so plenty of scope for future proofing.

10. CrazyEgg

Reputations:
    Thanks
    yes, I'm sure that you can put the qx9300 in there but if I were to upgrade in the future I would rather put in the q9200 because it's very similar to a 9300 but way cheaper ;)

I've been playing just cause 2 on this thing, maxed out at native res and it plays really well.

I think that I'm going to keep it until ati release their 6000 series mobile gpus, I did want to buy a laptop with a MR5870 but for me at least I don't see a point in upgrading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.