Acer Predator Triton 900

Discussion in 'Acer' started by hmscott, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    They honestly are the company Razer thinks they are at this point. Though some of their premium stuff makes even some company’s like Apple seem cheap. But, since most of that is limited edition like the Predator 21 laptop I can give them a pass on the absurd prices. As I’m going to assume that Thronos is not gonna be affordable purchase. If only I was single. . .

hmscott likes this.
  2. Greel

Greel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Sony had a mix between the xps 12 and a modern convertible back in like 2012/2013 as well. Triton 900 really reminds of it.

I recall people hated it, odd to see now people like the form

Dr. AMK and hmscott like this.
  3. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Thin Bezels really don’t matter in my opinion. Yes you get more of a cleaner look with them. . .but besides making the laptop look sexy what is the point. In all honesty it’s actually a bad thing. Smaller bezels means small laptop chassis’s. Smaller chassis’s means less room for commonents and cooling. In my mind the industry has it backwards. Instead of “We made the smallest 15” laptop!” It should be “We fit a 17” laptop screen on a 15” chassis and a 18.4” on a 17” laptop chassis.” We’ve been using big bezel laptops for so many years that they should keep the size the same and give us bigger screens. Atleast that’s how I’d do it. Lol.

And it does look like chuncky laptop. But, RTX cards use more power than the out going 1000 series cards so they’ll likely need some serious cooling power. But honestly it looks like a foldable desktop. And if it has that kind of power I’m sold also.