Acer laptops

Discussion in 'Acer' started by alosito, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javyn

javyn Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    That is an awesome price for all that you are getting! Might be tough going mobile often with it b/c it must weight a ton, and that USB cooler the last poster mentioned is probably a good idea. If it was a Pentium-M 1.6 or 1.7 I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat. Since I'd rather have a halfway decent battery life, OfficeXP is about the only game I'll be playing on it hehe. And Super Mario Brothers 3 for NESTER.

Are you absolutely deadseat on getting a notebook? Seems to me you are a gamer, or someone who needs power in his pc. Why not invest in a desktop, you'll get overall better performance and gaming experience for less the price.

Here is the notebook I just ordered:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=34-115-110&depa=0

2. pateod

pateod Newbie

Reputations:
    I bought one of these machines and i love it. The only thing I don't like is the weight. It's a portable desktop I tell people. I also liked the fact that it came bare on the pre-loaded software and by this I mean no AOL, no bundled integrated BS software advertisements and so forth. Just had loaded what it needed to run. Heat was a question to me also... I leavi it running all night downloading or defragging or whatever, processor going constantly and the heat has not risen over 75 degrees at the CPU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.