Acer Aspire V5-122P Owners' thread

Discussion in 'Acer' started by kaotikfunk, Jul 4, 2013.

1. kakawak

kakawak Newbie

Reputations:
    hi guys,

i recently downgraded to windows 7 ultimate however, im experiencing problems with the bluetooth not working and the 8gb kingston ram installed apart from that everything else seems fine :)

the wifi card i installed was a intel dual wireless ac bluetooth 7260. now this worked perfectly with windows 10 and now that ive downgraded to win7 i cant seem to get the bluetooth option installed within device manager. any ideas on how to fix this???

also, as for the 8gb ram i installed i was getting BSOD all the time so ive reverted back to the 4gb until i test it with win7. hopefully it will be ok if not its going on fleabay!

win7 is far better and snappier than windows 10 even though i preferred win10 layout etc... and with 4gb it runs fine :)

cheers

cammy

2. kakawak

kakawak Newbie

Reputations:
    hi,

if anyone has a 7260hwm dual wifi card then you need to cover pins 20 & 51 in order for win7 to enable bluetooth :) sorry if this has been covered.

im still stumped on the sd card driver as ive tried quite a few and still have had no luck!

as for my memory it looks like its not compatible or its faulty even though it has the same specs as my current one apart from being 2gb :/

any help is appreciated :)

cheers