About to buy a Razer Blade Pro - lots of questions...

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Bailante, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Bailante

Bailante Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Thinking to buy this one - https://www.ebuyer.com/1138689-raze...b-512gb-ssd-rtx-2080-super-rz09-03295w42-r3w1

Questions:
    1) Why is it so cheap?? Either missing something in specs or is discount huge? And the free cheese is only in...
    2) I would want to upgrade to 32RAM and add 1 TB SSD. How do I do this if I am in London, so that I don't void warranty (I already have RAM and SSD, would I have to buy Razer sponsored ones)?
    3) Do you know if there is any way to purchase extended 3 year warranty for it? Again, I'm in U

4) Do I understand correctly, that this system would be on par/beat the likes of
    GS75 NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER or Dell Alienware M17 R3 or Acer Predator Helios 300 PH317 - as far as fan noise, temps, battery life (MSI will win there) - while offering a comparable performance?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE ANSWERS!!!

2. Bailante

Bailante Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Anyone?

3. CrimsonLoki

CrimsonLoki Newbie

Reputations:
    As far as I know, that is not particularly "cheap" but yeah depending on the condition, that might be a fair deal. Did you end up getting it?

4. shardey

shardey Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    It’s 2 revisions old now, early 2021 and mid 2021, as well as the FHD screen.

You can get a 17” 3070 that’ll put that 2080 max q to shame. It’s also cheaper and with a better CPU and a QHD 165hz screen (at least here in the states).