a135-s4527 Windows XP Drivers

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by FuLLiNG, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allan_huang

allan_huang Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Might be made for Vista

2. hey_rajan

hey_rajan Newbie

Reputations:

Did you check wheather your mic is working ? Somehow after downgrading to Windows XP, my mic doesnt work. Did you face this problem when you installed Win XP on A135-S4527 ? If yes, Please let me know how you resolved this issue ?

3. manudo

manudo Newbie

Reputations:

Hi, I got this laptop, and I installed XP, but I am having problems because every 5 o 10 minutes get freeze for 10 or 20 seconds, I didn't found the exactly drivers but in device manager i don't see any problems; i think is because i am using the wrong drivers; so do you have the drivers for this model?, I really appreciate if can tell me where can i found them

Thanks a lot

4. wind1314

wind1314 Newbie

Reputations:

I have an A135-S4527, and installed XP pro on it

I found all the drivers already according to your list

Everything works fine except for an annoying mouse freezing, which makes the computer in essence useless,
    freezing every minute or so for about 4-5 seconds.
    I wonder if other people have similar problem with their touchpad
    I have not been able to solve this issue. I'd really appretiate any hint.

5. leopupy

leopupy Newbie

Reputations:
    Thanks from colombia, for you info in this forum.

i bought this laptop, but windows vista don`t like.

the drives for XP:

I install Atheros AR5xxx for wireless drivers:
    http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDownload/Atheros-ARxxx-Series-Download-20865.html

for Network card:
    he RTL8100 driver package can be applied to the RTL 8100E, RTL 8101E PCI-E Network Cards

http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/realtek-rtl8100.html

now find driver for modem device.

---------------------
    Español:
    los drivers para windows XP mostrados en esta pagina funcionan correctamente para el modelo toshiba a135-s4527. yo desmonte el windows vista por que me parecio un sistema operativo que volvia a esta maquina muy lenta por eso decidi xp. encontrandome con la sorpresa que en la pagina oficial de toshiba no hay soporte para xp.pero gracias a este foro pude encontrar los controladores. los links de la tarjeta wireless y network funcionan perfectamente, por que los que colocaron mas arriba las paginas no existian.

gracias por la info

greetings from popayan colombia.

6. kentla57

kentla57 Newbie

Reputations:
    I am as well going to be down UP-grading my 4527 laptop to XP as well. I talked to the Toshiba rep on the phone yesterday and made sure it would not mess up my warranty no problem they said but like everybody else no support for the drivers. I owe my gratitude to you who have found the drivers and methods to get the machine to work. I just bought the machine about a month ago so behind the curve on UP grading as I would like to call it. Guys we are not down grading we are up-grading. So hopefully in a week or two this machine will be smokin! fast and running like it should be.

Thanks for all the posts.

Kent

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  7. ctmango

ctmango Newbie

Reputations:
    I have my A135-S4527 on a dual boot with Vista/XP and everything seems to be working fine, except for the mouse which lags and freezes up for about couple of seconds while apps are loading.

Anyone know of a fix?

8. onepad

onepad Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey did you ever resolve this ? It appears from posts in other forums that Vista toshibas have a SATA drive with which XP cannot initially cope, requiring construction of a custom XP disk having the driver for the controller at the right stage....I'm still "collating", as the robot Ash said in Alien...

9. Wahmed

Wahmed Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello everyone. What great site / form.
    Just wondering if these drivers (mentioned on thsi thread) would work for the Toshiba Sattelite\A135-S4656? Please help.

10. Kodiak#1

Kodiak#1 Newbie

Reputations:
    Has the issue with the freezing mouse been identified and a fix for it been found yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.