32M Becomes First-Ever Company to Implant Micro-Chips in Employees

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr. AMK, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    This is the full interview with Alex Jones, but watch the related information about the Chips and slaving people start from 20:20 and in different places inside the video.

2. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Alright, so you're nonchalant.

3. Jarhead

Jarhead Systematic Love

Reputations:
    Two bad links and an InfoWars video.... hmmmmm......

4. hmscott

Reputations:
    Which links are bad?

This whole thing, chipping, has been marked by the "mark of the beast" religious musings for as long as I can remember.

I don't like "chipping" for the mere fact it causes serendipitous tracking of individuals wherever someone wants to put up sensors.

Once you have a "tracking / ID Chip" embedded under your skin, you probably can't mask it or hide it and you can't do anything except dig it out to end it's effect.

Chipping has been "just around the corner" for 40 years...and I don't see the technology being ready any time soon.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  5. Jarhead

Jarhead Systematic Love

Reputations:
    The Australian and ACA links that have been removed

hmscott likes this.
  6. hmscott

Reputations:
    I didn't remove any links in the last few minutes, I saw one of the original video links dead, so I replaced it. Why bring it up after the fact? Fixing bad links is more than ok, I am happy when people come back and fix them :)

7. Jarhead

Jarhead Systematic Love

Reputations:
    Just noticed them after the InfoWars thing. Just seems like a string of dodge sources ;).

I don’t have much to say about the OP though. Thing says it’s optional, so that’s alright as far as I’m concerned.

8. hmscott

Reputations:
    I think the concern is that it starts that way, in fact that company hopes it does start that way, and then goes on to be mandated either by coercion - it's the only way to get certain services - and then it moves on to the staples of life - like food and shelter, or taxes, or voting.

It's a real concern for many people, and it's nothing to joke about or ignore until you are being injected with your own personal tracker, for your own good, of course. :D

InfoWars covers lots of topics, many topics that more respected outlets cover, I wouldn't pick an InfoWars quote to prove a point either, but sometimes I guess that's all you've got, which should say something... :)

9. Jarhead

Jarhead Systematic Love

Reputations:
    Eh, that’s a nice slippery slope you got there.

Sort of like how social media is “required” to get a job, etc

hmscott likes this.
  10. hmscott

Reputations:
    That's what people are concerned about. Fortunately the technology isn't good enough to invest in mass scale injections, but the concern has been there for a long time.

Eventually we will arrive at the cross-roads of timing + viability, or we will protect ourselves well ahead of time through the law banning such privacy invasions.

We are already ignoring privacy invasions none of us should be putting up with. The law doesn't protect our privacy, the government is folding under pressure from commercial interests, and motivated by it's own military and security it's waging it's own invasion of privacy on it's citizens.

Right now should be when our legislators are standing up for the rights of it's citizens and enacting laws to protect us.

We are still waiting :)

Dr. AMK likes this.