2020 Razer Blade 17 - Razer denying initially confirmed 2 year warranty

Discussion in 'Razer' started by nivla, Jul 15, 2021.

1. nivla

nivla Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Hello - would appreciate some help with this issue - posted to a Razer support forum and they deleted this posting without any specific reason.

I purchased a certified refurbished Razer 17" notebook from Razer's eBay store this past December.

The listing said that the system would carry a 2 year warranty. I recently went to check the warranty status on Razer's site and could find no information on this. I have snapshots from the eBay listing at the time of purchase that shows the system came with a 2 year warranty.

I then email Razer support and they responded that the device has only a 3 month warranty from the date of purchase. This is not acceptable and need help in how to resolve, please.

2. Joikansai

Joikansai Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    On Razer website if you check your device guarantee it’ll always tell you a year unless you’ve Razer care. 2 years usually for some region with costumer protection law like in EU as far I know if you buy new unit, I bought also refurbished blade stealth (2016) from them and comes with only a year due refurbished unit. But if you’ve the proof PM me I try to ask around, have some friends working on their forums.

3. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    The extended warranty provided from the Razer eBay store is through SquareTrade/Allstate. You would need to contact them for details on your contract.

Terreos likes this.