2019 Razer blade 15 advanced I7-9750H, 16GB, 512GB SSD, RTX 2070

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by Nejc Velikajne, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Nejc Velikajne

Nejc Velikajne Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi im new here.

im looking to purchase a new laptop. As you can predict from thread tittle im considering 2019 Razer blade 15" model with RTX2070. This laptop would be my daily driver for work and little gamin on the side. I have read many horror stories about the blades and their BSOD problems. I am a mechanical designer so I realy need reliable maschine that dont crash. With all the reviews good and bad im confused and i cant decide. On one hand i realy like the blade, but on the other hand problems with them scares me. So is there any Razer Blade 15 user that can share his experience with this laptop?

2. Terreos

Terreos Royal Guard

Reputations:
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/what-should-i-buy-form-must-read-before-posting.29271/

Make sure you follow the rules and fill out the form my friend. It makes it easier for us to help you pick something for your needs.

But #1 CES 2020 is coming in January. So new laptop designs and upgrades are just around the corner. It’s not a good time to buy as a few months will be better laptops.

And Razer has been a roller coaster of bad for me when it comes to their laptops. They’re not reliable. Sure there are people will say the opposite, but I’ve returned more of them than I’ve kept. My trusty blade 14 was still going strong when I sold it. But these new models are just plagued with issues. On top of that the tech support from Razer is the worst in the business. So I highly recommend not getting any Razer laptop.
    ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, and even Clevo all have similar sized machines with the same specs. So looking at one of them as an alternative would be where I’d give my money.