2019 Games you are looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Chowda289, Feb 2, 2019.

1. cj_miranda23

cj_miranda23 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    bioshock+wolfstein= atomic heart:D

killkenny1 likes this.
  2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    I would say just Bioshock 1 or Prey 201-whichever year it was released.

3. cfe

cfe Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Definitely looking forward to Outer Worlds, especially after fo76 fiasco. There's a game in development called Mordhau that I found last year, it's a small indie project but if it comes out this year that'd be sweet. There's also another indie game I'm excited about called Spellbreak, dunno if it will come out this year either but man that jank is gonna be hawttttt

Starlight5 likes this.
  4. Chowda289

Chowda289 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    @TheReciever That's too bad. Do you play console games?

@NuclearLizard Oh, I forgot about Ghosts of Tsushima...I should go look at that again. I can't believe how beautiful graphics have gotten. I didn't know about Cyberpunk 2077, so I'll have to check that out too.

Greedfall looks interesting. :) And Skull & Bones sounds cool...we do need a good pirates game. I forgot about Ori, so @Prototime thanks for the reminder. ;)

I haven't played a first person shooter in a long time, so I don't even know where to start. :oops:

I tend to stick with investigative type games (detective, Myst inspired, puzzle game like Safecracker) or fantasy adventure. I like to explore the worlds. And I very much dislike grinding games...I don't want to farm stuff for hours. No offense to those that like to do that.

Prototime likes this.
  5. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    I'm replaying alien: isolation now and since I'm about to have a 1060 I may finally try Witcher 3,but if it cant play well I'm shelve it again until another gpu upgrade.

I will be playing hell blade though, looks really good and picked it up on sale along with rise of the tomb raider.

So there a few titles I'm interested in but none new except maybe re2

NuclearLizard likes this.
  6. NuclearLizard

NuclearLizard Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yea, I am super excited for cyberpunk 2077. But it might not be a 2019 release though.

Tsushima has me interested though. It looks absolutely gorgeous and I am hoping it played as good as it looks.

Next month is going to be hype, I got seikiro, tropico 6, left alive coming and probably a few other games I neglected to mention.

2019 is looking to be another bumper year for gaming.

@TheReciever a 1060 should be more than enough to play the witcher, as it performs around a 980 I do think which handled it really well.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

7. Casowen

Casowen Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Ashes of creation, though its possible it may be a 2020 release.

Lord of the rings online from Athlon Games, I am hopeful for at maybe an alpha release in late 2019.

8. TheReciever

TheReciever D! For Dragon!

Reputations:
    I dont think it will handle 120hz max though, which is what ill be on, who knows it may play ok for the most part who knows

9. yrekabakery

yrekabakery Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Bro, even a 2080 won’t get 120 FPS in TW3 at 1080p max.

10. NuclearLizard

NuclearLizard Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I was getting a decent 45fps with a 765m with some tweaks and my 1080N gets around 95~fps last I checked at high settings. Unless you are looking to turn all the eye candy on you should be fine.

I know toms hardware may have fallen out of favor lately but you should get a solid 60fps at very high.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-pascal,4679-5.html

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk