2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric335

eric335 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    How did you get the educational discount? Just ask for it? & I can't seem to find the Blade online through the MS store, could you help me find it?

EDIT: Found it. Now I am trying to see if the MS Rep actually has it in stock or not, and if so, if I can get the educational discount. Then I need to cancel my Razer order if I can.

2. Nyceis

Nyceis Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Buy Razer Blade Touchscreen Gaming Laptop RZ09-0116 256GB - Microsoft Store

In the page where you select your state, I had an option in my state to choose Home Teaching - Elementary that the rep told me I should use. I may have to prove it before the order is processed though.

We'll see....

3. eric335

Reputations:
    Lets see if a college email will work!

EDIT: I am eligible for the Educational 10% discount, brining the cost of the 256gb variant down to $2139 or so. Am I eligible to cancel my Razer order and go through Microsoft? The Rep said it is in stock and will ship soon if I purchase through them... I placed my Razer order a week ago or so and have had no shipping information.

4. TJCacher

TJCacher Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
  5. fuelhandler

fuelhandler Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just received the following email from Razer. I ordered my 512GB on March 15th. Here's hoping it's correct:

"Thanks for contacting Razer Support. I looked up your order in our shipping list, and it shows that your order will be fulfilled on May 9th. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please let us know if you have any other questions in a reply to this e-mail, and have a great day. "

6. jpl20

jpl20 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Jumped ship to MS and couldn't be happier after Razer's CS

eric335 likes this.
  7. eric335

Reputations:
    Update:

Called up Razer, cancelled my order no-problem. Went to Microsoft and placed an order (with my Georgetown University email) with a 10% discount. Got 2-day shipping and the total came out to roughly $2290 for the 256GB variant (a HUGE savings from the $2600 that I spent at Razer and would be waiting for weeks). Talked to a MS rep and she said it should ship by tomorrow and be at my home by Friday. Can't wait!

8. globe808080

globe808080 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well if you live near San Francisco, this Friday night May 9th from 6 PM to midnight Razer is throwing a Blade Launch at the Microsoft Store in Union Square. You can bet they will have a certain number of all three models on hand. Highly probably you can show up Friday night and walk out with a new Blade.

9. Nyceis

Nyceis Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Which number for Razer did you call? I want to call rather than email to get it cancelled before they ship.

10. fuelhandler

fuelhandler Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    For any other Canadians in this forum, I just checked Best Buy Canada and the New Razer Blade and Razer Blade Pro have magically disappeared again from the website. Even the left hand links for Razer are now gone.

MS Store Canada doesn't have any Razer Laptops at the moment, and the US Microsoft store won't ship to Canada. Oh well, I'll stick with the 512GB as I'm a data hoarder anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.