2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mturkel99

mturkel99 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Eh... I don't know if it's that simple. As you said, the order is processing. My order has been processing from Razer for quite some time. Razer also charged my card (it shows up as a pending charge, but so does Microsoft's). I believe it when I get the shipping confirmation.

2. mturkel99

Reputations:
    Well, it was good while it lasted. How long ago did you order?

3. Derek712

Derek712 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Wow, ms just called me to confirm the order. They said it ships tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Derek712

Derek712 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Did you give them a contact number? I'm wondering if they tried to call you too and maybe cancelled because they couldn't get through.

5. mturkel99

Reputations:
    Uch... No reception in my apartment. Please god do not let them cancel this thing!

6. Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive Dissonance Newbie

Reputations:
    About 4 PM eastern.
    It had my info already when I logged into my Microsoft account. I just double checked and the number is correct! I'm calling them now. They charged my card already so I know that's not a problem...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

7. Frag

Frag Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Not sure if its been posted or not but the 512GB RB 2014 is showing as in stock on Razer's website.

8. JeffSGeorge

JeffSGeorge Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Thats good news. Sounds like all of the pre order 512's have been fulfilled and they had more leftover.

9. YodaGoneMad

YodaGoneMad Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I am trying the Microsoft store. I expect Razer will probably have finally shipped my 512GB today but oh well.

The Microsoft store has several advantages, Microsoft Complete seems pretty amazing for the price. The same warranty from SquareTrade is $200 more and they use ground shipping while Microsoft Complete is overnight. The Microsoft store might actually ship now while I wouldn't be surprised if Razer is another month of delays. I wanted the 512GB but I can get the 256GB, swap it, and use the 256GB in an external USB drive for basically the same price. Throw in some credit card rewards and the savings from the warranty and it is a much better deal.

Plus, I get the cancel my Razer store order because they have been jerking me around for 2 months.

Just another note, all these digital stores run by Digital River suck. I really hate Digital River, they just do an abysmal job with order management and fulfillment.

10. globe808080

globe808080 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I just chatted with Microsoft Store Support and was informed that they only carry the New Razer Blade 256GB model. The link provided a couple pages ago works and appears in stock. Oddly, if you search for Razer Blade, or navigate through their site to 'all devices', you will not find the Razer Blade. I informed them of this and they said to use the link I provided, lol. If I had pre-ordered a 256GB and not a 512GB I would be steaming knowing I could just order it today and have it tomorrow from the Microsoft Store while the OEM Store still makes you wait for pre-ordering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.