2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trojanma

trojanma Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ditto for just says order in progress. 256gb ordered on 4/4

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2. Tech17

Tech17 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Me too on the 256GB, no shipping date status. Wondering when my estimated shipping would be, I contacted Razor support the other day and they said mine is on schedule for 5/9 shipment, like many other found out too. At least of they're wrong/lying, it's collective =)

3. Titansrule527

Titansrule527 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just received my email to get my Razer Orochi mouse. Ordered on 3/14/14 and its just a coupon code that you enter into the website.

4. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I got my email overnight and ordered it first thing this morning. A $70 mouse makes up for a 3 week wait for me.

5. rexdog101

rexdog101 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Interestingly, I ordered (256gb) first week of April and called the CS. They said i might know more by the end of the month. That's all he left it at.

6. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    While it's been pretty annoying having the ship dates pushed back, I can wait for a good thing. What's really bugging me however, is that I know for a fact some people that ordered the same model after me have already received theirs, and also that I still can't get a concrete ship date from Razer. They need to coordinate this all better because so much is inconsistent, and getting a decent update on my order has been impossible so far.
    (ordered a 256gb March 20)

7. Jp904

Jp904 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Looks like my original theory of late May and early June seem to be about right. Still no updates from Razer. Seems like the orders going out are very sporadic, in a not-so-first-come-first-serve basis.

8. TFDeBoer

TFDeBoer Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    It wont be that long.
    I ordered my 256 on April 23rd and asked them what the status was on Wednesday. "Your scheduled ship date is May 14th."

9. Jp904

Jp904 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well, not to sound like a negative nancy, but with that logic, we've all had our Blades since last month. I'm just a realistic thinker, I think end of May early June is probably the most logical for those who ordered in April. Especially considering that people who ordered in the first week in March still haven't gotten theirs.

10. rexdog101

rexdog101 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I think the first indication of what's going to happen will really be next Friday.

The only reason I shared my info was because it's contradicting with everyone else's information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.