2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sturmnacht

sturmnacht Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Dust....a little puff from a can of compressed air should do the trick:)

2. sturmnacht

sturmnacht Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am planning to put at least one video up on YouTube later this week regarding my soon-to-arrive 512GB Razer Blade. I am an avid graphics laptop enthusiast, and my Sony Vaio Z has been served as a testament for over four years. Despite my long hours of heavy gaming on this ridiculously-thin laptop (for its time), it is still in good shape. It has served me very well. However, I am planning to put it into semi-retirement as I will receive the new Blade tomorrow.

Anyways, feel free and wild to post any questions or requests that you want me to test with my laptop.

My video will be uploaded in a few days on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/oilerfan1983
    In the meantime, just for sh*ts and giggles, I featured video of the latest comic expo I visited. Check it out.

3. Daemondin

Daemondin Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I also got a shipping confirmation today! I ordered the 512 Gb version from Razer Store the 27th of april. And got a date to be shipped the 23rd of May. So they are starting to catch up.
    Now the "next" waiting game begins ;)

4. fuelhandler

fuelhandler Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey all. Got this email from Razer when I was inquiring about my mouse coupon. Hope everything works out and Razer's offices and staff are ok:

Hello,

The Razer office in Carlsbad , California has been affected by the recent brush fires in the area.
    All Razer staff was forced to evacuate our office and at this time we do not know when we will be able to return to the office.

We anticipate this problem to be short lived and hope to be back in our office very soon.
    The good news is all Razer Staff and others in the area appear to be safe and out of harm’s way.

Due to this evacuation our reply to your email will be delayed.
    Our staff will work remotely whenever possible and we will do all we can to quickly get back to your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Best regards,
    The Razer Support Team.

5. Tech17

Tech17 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    On truck for delivery today!!!
    Ordered 4/10 from razer.

Thanks for keeping me company and sharing the anticipation with everyone.

6. Bedward

Bedward Newbie

Reputations:
    Microsoft store has been giving me errors for the last day, this is just silly.

7. Solist

Solist Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    So has anyone received their Blades and NOT received a shipping notice?

I placed my order on 3/12 for both a Blade and a Blade Pro. My status still shows "In Process". I got an email last Friday (5/9) that it'd ship on 5/12, but I haven't received word since. I called on Tuesday and they said they didn't have any updates from the warehouse and to try back tomorrow. Well, as many of you probably know they were "closed" yesterday for a company meeting, and "closed" today for the brush fires.

Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat and has been surprised by a package arriving or if Razer is still just sucking it up with the fulfillment.

tyia

8. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Seems like you got screwed. I ordered a 512 on 4/25 and got it yesterday. Unless the SSD config you ordered is out and they happened to have 512's come in.

9. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Could all just be delayed because of the fires, or maybe because one of the items in your order wasn't ready to ship. Razer mentions in their emails that they won't ship your order until all items in that order are ready to go.

10. twistedspace

twistedspace Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    im just waiting to get my free mouse so i can sell it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.