2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inge14

Inge14 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just heads up! People in western NY the buffalo MS store has 256 blades!

2. Inge14

Inge14 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Also, do you think it would be worth it to cancel my 512 order if I can drive less than hour away and buy a 256??

3. mturkel99

mturkel99 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    A few things: if you are willing to trade out the hard disk, I think the 256 from Microsoft is a no-brainer (assuming you want your laptop ASAP; otherwise, just order a 128GB).

That said, I think getting from the online Microsoft Store is better than the physical Microsoft Store because you can go through various reward portals and get anywhere from 10% cash back (on top of the education discount) to 4x miles per dollar.

4. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I got a shipping confirmation from Razer last night, should arrive tomorrow. I bought a 256 GB on March 20 from Razer directly. I would definitely advise going the MS route though as it seems like an overall better deal/safer method. I'd be skeptical about the upcoming batches of shipments from Razer if I was still waiting, but good luck everyone!

5. bowpay

bowpay Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Looks like Amazon decided to retract their shipping time frames. *Wishes work would have purchased from MS store, Razer or the guy that received two and can't cancel the second one.* By the way the good news Amazon dropped the price by $90! ?!?

This item has not yet been released.
    You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Blade-T...qid=1399587013&sr=8-2&keywords=razer+blade+14

6. Sdlazyboy

Sdlazyboy Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    RazerBlade14.jpg
    Just got back from Microsoft Store with my new 256GB Razer. They have them in stock in San Diego CA. Already called Razer and cancelled my order with them. also got 10% student discount $240 and $100 Microsoft Promotional Graduation offer. Plus no shipping charge that's $400 in saving's.

7. Tech17

Tech17 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    That's something I have not seen yet; niche gaming laptop at a (fancy, big city) brick and mortar. Very cool!!! Gratz!!!!!!!

8. Sickbeard

Sickbeard Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    The people at live chat are idiots, to be honest. I talked to one and they didn't understand that I was talking about this year's model. He was saying how it was on clearance yesterday, when it hadn't been in stock anymore. Let alone it being a new product that couldn't have been on clearance.

9. Fondertrash18

Fondertrash18 Newbie

Reputations:
    Any of you gonna sale your razer blade 2014 on amazon, I'll gladly buy from you

10. mturkel99

mturkel99 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Very nice, good price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.