2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trojanma

trojanma Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    The whole process has been pretty irritating.
    Its a niche market so you figure these companies race to get buzz for their to get an advantage. Few are going to buy both a ghost pro and a Razer.
    If Razer had just said late may or June from the start many would simply go after alternatives.
    So they string u along hoping you stick with it long enough for them to resolve their issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ya, it's all a learning experience in the end I guess. I had last years blade 14" model, which I thought was great minus the horrible screen, so I returned it and have really been waiting for this one. I need a powerful machine for work travel, doing lots of gpu/cpu rendering for 3d models. Next time I'll know what to expect from Razer, or anybody with a similar product.

3. Sickbeard

Sickbeard Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yes. It was.

4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I've ordered enough niche devices/peripherals over the years that I expect these types of delays.

5. blacktricity

blacktricity Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey Everyone! So I've been as anxious as you guys to get the Razer Blade. I've been looking through these forums and checking everyday on razerzone to see when it gets shipped. I don't think many people know, but the Razer Blade laptop is available at the Micrsoftstore. The one near my location only has 3 in stock 256gb which is the want I want! I'm super excited and getting it tomorrow. I literally made this account because I thought it would be nice to share it. For those who have waited so long good luck and hope you get it soon!

eric335 likes this.
  6. MCLJN

MCLJN Newbie

Reputations:
    I called again yesterday and they said my blade will ship on the 16th. Ordered 4/05.

7. YodaGoneMad

YodaGoneMad Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Just the mouse, and since I got one shipped from Microsoft I have actually canceled my Razer order. I got like $200 off in credit card rewards plus saved $200 on the warranty from Microsoft, it was much better than anything Razer was offering for my 2 month wait.

8. jon.coxote

jon.coxote Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I got an email from Razer asking me to fill out a "Razer Customer Satisfaction Survey" w.r.t. customer support. So I did, and it felt great to vent a bit with it. Will it make a difference? Probably not. But I feel better. Oh...wait...never mind, now I'm back to being pissed at the ship slips and no good info from CS.

9. tripnskip

tripnskip Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yup. The 10% student discount from Microsoft has more than satisfied me. If I had stuck with Razer like I originally planned to, I would've problem seen it shipped to me at the end of May (I pre-ordered 3/28). But since I canceled the order and switched to Microsoft, I'll be seeing my laptop tomorrow.

10. xerojin

xerojin Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    They told me on or before the 9th... Let's see if my dream comes true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.