2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuelhandler

fuelhandler Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    What your describing here is an authorized transaction against your account credit limit. They either need to post or expire. If the transaction doesn't post, it should disappear and your credit limit restored within 7-10 days. My original authorized transaction dropped off my credit card account way back in March. I assume it will be reauthorized again as Razer prepares to ship my Blade. I've been checking for it every day as it's a good indication they are getting ready to ship (assuming they don't do this after it ships like others have indicated earlier in this forum.)

2. globe808080

globe808080 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Razer posted it on their Twitter feed

<blockquote class='twitter-tweet' lang="en">

We're launching the new Blade at the Microsoft Store in Union Square SF this Friday May 9 http://t.co/5CauI2brgp pic.twitter.com/DZTOachOD1

&mdash; Razer (@Razer) May 6, 2014</blockquote>
    async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
  3. fuelhandler

fuelhandler Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I was told May 9th too for My 512gb. Here's hoping!

4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Was it a debit card?

5. Derek712

Derek712 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Nm, just got my shipping confirmation. Should have it tomorrow. Contemplating whether or not to cancel my orders now in case MS accidentally sends me a 2013 or Pro model. I'm sure the odds of that are really low.

6. YodaGoneMad

YodaGoneMad Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I ordered at like 5:30PM EST. Confirmed by phone maybe 2 hours later, had my confirmation email this morning. It should ship today.

Microsoft store only sells things that are in-stock and ready to go. They don't do backorder or any of that, so when we purchased from there they actually had the units, no waiting list, etc. It wasn't even listed in the store and they sold out in like 6 hours. Probably only had maybe 50 units.

eric335 likes this.
  7. Sickbeard

Sickbeard Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ahhhh that makes sense. The way they had explained it was less clear. Thanks!

8. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I mean, all shipping and waiting patiently aside, the fact that ordering directly from Razer has been a damn roller coaster of misinformation for most of us is ridiculous. Backed with the knowledge that just ordering from the Microsoft store yesterday will get a bunch of people their units by the weekend is outrageous. I mean I'm happy for everybody that went that route and was successful, but I'm just resentful towards Razer and their cs over all of this mess. They sent me a customer satisfaction survey last night too haha, wonder what I'll put on it...

9. CrypticKlutch

CrypticKlutch Newbie

Reputations:
    If any of you that have ordered shortly before or shortly after me don't care, let me know if your order status changes. I ordered the 256gb on 3/18 and have been sitting at "order in process" since 4/23. To be honest I am getting slightly irritated with Razer.... =(

10. mturkel99

mturkel99 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I mean there's a reason for all that: Microsoft has leverage; Razer does not.

My Blade should be in by tomorrow from Microsoft based on the shipping confirmation. I will say that Microsoft's customer service not only reads from a script, but tries to insert idiomatic expressions. The result is that they do not actually respond directly to anything I say and try to be jovial and colloquial about it. It's rather comical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.