2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. podaman

podaman Newbie

Reputations:
    Just got a shipping confirmation email from Razer for my 512GB. FedEx tracking says estimated delivery is Thurs the 8th. Live in the bay area, CA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    When did you order, if you don't mind saying? I ordered a 256GB March 20, was told on the phone earlier today that my order was shipping today, and as of now I have no email updates or change to my order status. The whole ordering from MS today and getting a laptop before people that pre-ordered direct from Razer has me perplexed and annoyed as hell too. Waiting awhile for a new product to ship is fine with me, but to constantly confirm and then change the ship dates is ing torture! There's some sick s working for Razer customer service haha.

bladebambach likes this.
  3. Ionising_Radiation

Ionising_Radiation ?v = ve*ln(m0/m1)

Reputations:
    I'm cancelling my order, guys. It's been delayed to 15 May, and I've decided it's too expensive, after two weeks of mulling it over. I'm going to get a Clevo W230ST 13" laptop instead. Design-wise, it's nowhere near the Blade, but it's powerful, small, comparatively light and user-upgradeable. Thanks for the fun and discussion, I'll keep following just to keep up. Have fun with your Blades.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

4. Derek712

Derek712 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Yeah, I would guess -only- people on this thread too. I'm not even sure how that link was found in the first place because I couldn't search for it on their website no matter what I did.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. sunny304

sunny304 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I ordered mine 15th March and Razer CS confirmed that I'll receive my Blade when the first batch arrives. Well another lie from the CS. Surprise surprise.

6. bladebambach

bladebambach Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    kdnclsc.PNG

256GB ordered March 17th here.. MINE SHIPPED

"Thank you for ordering from Razer Store. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged."

I actually WISHED at 11:11 yesterday that it would ship! #prayersanswered2k14

But really, next time I'm buying from Razer I'll keep in mind I'll get butt hurt having to wait several weeks like this..

7. spacemonkeydr

spacemonkeydr Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hmm, maybe mine will ship soon then, knock on wood haha...If not, you bet your asses I'm going to the Microsoft store event here in SF and getting one.

bladebambach likes this.
  8. xerojin

xerojin Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I ordered March 12th @ 12:48pm EST.... I didn't get any shipping confirmation email. ?

9. Jp904

Jp904 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Looks like the MS store is already out of stock. Grr ... Guess it's still waiting until the end of May/June. At least we know where the last batch went to.

Still can't believe people who ordered the first week haven't gotten their Blades yet. It really really makes me wonder if they're doing it in order, or if they've really only gotten so few units in.

10. JeffSGeorge

JeffSGeorge Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I placed my order on "Order Date:March 12, 2014 1:04:19 PM CDT" and I also have not received a shipping confirmation email. This is really starting to me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.