2014 Razer Blade 14 Ship Date thread

Discussion in 'Razer' started by Porter, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread to help keep all the others cleaner, plus keep all the shippig talk in one spot.

I am curious if anyone has a shipping confirmation yet. I thought there were a few early folks that had shipping dates for this week?

I'll start with my info:
    Ordered 128GB on 3/20
    Original date was 4/4 as I believe everyone else's was too, but then changed to 4/16 for me maybe a week or so after order

I never received any emails since my initial order confirmation. I read many others say they got an email about a delay, my date changed but no email, even checked in the spam box.

2. yomama998

yomama998 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Where can I find the shipping date? is this the date(in red) that I find at the bottom of the order status page?

3. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Yeah, I wouldn't call it a real ship date but I think that is the only place I see a date to go on right now. I'm assuming we will each get an update right before it actually ships. point

4. Atreiya

Atreiya Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yeah, no updates from Razer as yet. I checked on my order information again this morning just in case anything changed because we're finally (I hope) closing in on the release date, and all it says is that the 512 GB model will be shipped after the 4/16 - which is exactly what it's said for the last couple of weeks. Oh well, maybe between now and the time it actually ships some reviews will finally come in. *fingers crossed*

5. DeMiNe0

DeMiNe0 Newbie

Reputations:
    I ordered mine towards the end of March. 512gb. My ship date is 4/16

6. jmk420

jmk420 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Ordered mine pretty early as well was showing 4/4 but changed to 4/16 for 512 SSD

7. JeffAW

JeffAW Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Ordered mine on 4/5 and it says they start shipping on 4/16

8. Dizzorder

Dizzorder Newbie

Reputations:
    I placed my pre-order on Mar 20th (256Gb). After having read the forums I've noticed that someone that placed their order on the 14th said that customer support told them they should be in the first shipment. Someone that placed their order in the first days of April was told by customer service that anyone that placed an order after Mar 27th will be receiving theirs after April 30th. So here is what I think the shipment date breakdown looks like:

Mar 16th or earlier = Between 4/14 and 4/22
    Mar 16th - Mar 27th = Between 4/22 and 4/30
    Mar 27th or later = After 4/30

Please note that I have absolutely no inside information, nor can I even claim to be right. This is merely the impression that I got from gathering information from other people. Please let me know your thoughts about my time-frames.

9. JeffAW

JeffAW Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I wouldn't agree, honestly. I think it mostly depends on capacity chosen. For example, I ordered mine on April 5th and they still told me it will start shipping on April 16th?

10. Dizzorder

Dizzorder Newbie

Reputations:
    Yea I guess I'm mostly talking about the 256 Gb. If they told you that they start shipping on April 16th you may still not get it until after April 30th. They could mean that these machines generally start shipping on the 16th (I think this may be the initial 4/4 date getting pushed back) and you will receive yours sometime after that in the order they received pre-orders. I can't speak to which capacity was discussed, but someone definitely posted a quote from customer service stating that any orders placed after Mar27th would be shipped Apr 30th at the earliest. If I find the quote I'll a link to it. Hate playing this waiting game. I want my beautiful new laptop.

Here's what support said to me about when it would ship out, regarding my question about whether it would ship out on the 4th:
    "Thanks for contacting Razer. Though I cannot give you an exact date your order will ship out. We've been taking lots of orders since release so yours will likely hit a little later in the cycle. Please keep an eye on our email for updates from our warehouse team on your specific order."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.