2011 Honda Accord

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by CanadianDude, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadianDude

CanadianDude Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I rented a 4 cyl 2011 Honda Accord sedan EX. I must say, it was a very decent car and had good all around performance. It had a sunroof, satellite radio, and a premium audio system, AUX/USB input, and Handsfree bluetooth, all of which are standard on the EX trim. This is all the technology I would ever want in my car. I could not care less about navigation, as my iphone/Garmin takes care of that.

Anyway, I did beat the hell out of it and the engine doesn't sound too bad. The handling was good, had some feel, and ride quality was good as well. Lots of room, comfy, and good build quality with nice materials.

A lot of people may say it is boring, but I don't. I see an extremely solid and reliable car that isn't as boring as it seems.

However, coming from an SUV and a minivan, just about any sedan will be much more fun for me to drive.

2. usapatriot

usapatriot Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Design needs a major refresh in my opinion, although the coupe looks ok. There are a lot more interesting alternatives out there if you look around...

3. Kaelang

Kaelang Requires more Witcher.

Reputations:
    Not a fan of the exterior of either the coupe or sedan. The coupe looks like a fish to me. The center stack in most Honda/Acura's are too busy for my tastes too.

4. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    Accords are okay for normal use but I feel like all sedans are pretty much the same, all the same features, space. Well okay unless you like yelling VTEC just kicked in yo' when you drive your Accord..

[​IMG]