$175 Amazon Gift Card Credit for $160 Cash

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Agent CoolBlue, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent CoolBlue

Agent CoolBlue Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Hello, I am a college student and recently received $175 in Amazon Gift Card credit for trading in my books. However, this credit is linked to my account and I would much rather have cash as this point in time.

So here is my offer...

If you need something ordered from Amazon, I will order something/multiple items that total up to $175 and you gift me $160 via Paypal. I will order it r, have it shipped to the location of your choice, and give you any other information that would be required.

Yes, I do have feedback both as a buyer/seller. My most recent transactions include the purchase of a Dell Latitude and sale of an M11X.

Proof that I have it (excuse my spelling mistake, was doing this in a hurry!):

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Ferrari353

Ferrari353 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Does it have to be used all at once? Would you be able to just define a percentage that I'd have to pay? Like what you're currently asking is a little over 90% so like if I want to buy a $50 laptop bag, could you do it and then I'd pay you $45 (and then you could sell the rest to other people)? There are a few things on Amazon that I need but it wouldn't come close to the $175.

3. ntheo

ntheo Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    If you can do what Ferrari353 wants, I'd might be interested in a few items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.