1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

$100 stackable code?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by SuperKungFu, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperKungFu

SuperKungFu Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Does anyone have the $100 stackable code for the $750 coupon for the E1705 this week? If so, could someone please PM it to me so i can buy it this week? PLEASE PLEASE?!??!

On the side note, I need help convincing my parents to get me this laptop. I know the duo core prices drop and this week's dell promotion benefits me, however, they believe it will drop further when Merom is out. I know that won't come out to laptops for a while so could anyone give me a rough estimate of when it will be out to laptops?

2. Unreal

Unreal Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Merom will be released in August, but God knows how long after that it'll take to actually appear on the market.

3. nickspohn

nickspohn iPhone NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Get the E1705 now Superkungfu

Core duo will only fall a small amount, and this weeks deals shuld be pretty great

4. SuperKungFu

Reputations:
    Thanks guys, if i can only get my hands on an additional $100 stackable coupon with thr $750 off, i can seal the deal.

5. NOSintake

NOSintake Notebook Evangelist NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    if u can get an EPP number, then you can get 34% off, then the 12% from the EPP. then theres another $100, or $200 mail in rebate if im correct

thats the reason why im trying to get one this weekend, cause thats a steal if u ask me

6. j4y_7

j4y_7 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    4XJ062M1S1KXF2 - Multiple Use

Inspiron affiliate offer $750 off $1999 or more (before tax, restocking fees, shipping and handling)

Limited quantity offer – only 4000 systems available for purchase with this coupon code. Limited time offer beginning 5/25/06 6:00 am CT through 6/1/06 5:59 am CT or after 4000 redemptions (whichever occurs first).

7. SuperKungFu

Reputations:
    I have an EPP number but i found out its not worth it because it basically get's canceled out since it forces you to choose the 4 year warranty and the 100 mail in rebate applies to a certain type of warranty. So it was slightly more expensive if i just use the regualr $750 off. The main goal is to keep the cost as low as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.