100% Satisfied club.

Discussion in 'Alienware M11x' started by Thaenatos, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binro01

binro01 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    One of the best purchases I have made in the technology realm. Now that dell has agreed to deal with the hinge issue regardless of warranty status, I'm 100% happy with the device and the backing Dell has given to the devices only major flaw. This is one of those few 5 star devices that come around once in a blue moon that really sets itself apart from anything else out there in its niche.

2. MousePotato

MousePotato Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    100% satisfied here. The R2 is just a rock solid machine. It's no wonder Alienware has such high resale value (cuz of all the fanboiz lulz :p)

3. L1qu1d

L1qu1d Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    60% satisfied club member here:)

-20% for customer service
    -20% built quality

4. Scottyballs

Scottyballs Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    100% happy here have had mine for a few months not a single problem and Im on this thing more then I care to admit..

5. Thaenatos

Thaenatos Zero Cool

Reputations:
    wow just came back and saw 4 pages! Glad to see Im not the only one very satisfied with the m11x. My r1 is a blast to use and I actually prefer it to any of my other rigs. Cant wait to see what iterations of this platform will come out down the road. At this point ULV quad core is the only thing that will pull me away from this r1.

6. RayDawg

RayDawg Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    At this point, the only thing that'll pull me away from my r1 would be an r3 with a better graphics card, screen, and a fixed sandy bridge processor (or hell, one day, an ivy bridge processor).

7. Salue

Salue Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    95% satisfied! =D
    jjust wished they made the C2D like 2.8 or something like that ;p

8. swatter

swatter Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    100% satisfied with the refurbed quality.
    110% satisfied with the power this little laptop has after 2 months.

9. Thaenatos

Thaenatos Zero Cool

Reputations:
    At this point I'm in love with the ulv platform. I heard possibilities of ulv quad cores in 2p12 which would be awesome! The only other thing they could offer is a 1600x900 screen option...but I highly doubt they would ever go that high. But hey a man can dream.

Honestly I'm loving the power to efficiency ratio the ulv su7300 offers at 1.73ghz. Like I said above id rather have a quad core version of what I have vs a high frequency dual core.

10. tears

tears Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Had this thing for almost a year, and I'm pretty satisfied with the performance of the machine. The battery life is damn near amazing with the graphics card off, I can run any game that I want to play at near max settings (I don't care for BF2) and the fact that the laptop is so light (considering the graphics card) and compact is a bonus. This is actually the first laptop that I actually enjoy using, so I've been a satisfied customer all along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.