03 Infiniti G35

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by spradhan01, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spradhan01

spradhan01 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    My car just had an accident and became a total loss so I am looking for a used decent car.
    I am really interested in this car. Its a 03 Infiniti G35 with 1,11,000 miles. The seller says that it has a salvage title with a rear end collison and everything was replaced. So, he is offering me $5995 for it. I don't have any experience with the Infiniti cars.
    Any suggestions?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kaelang

Kaelang Requires more Witcher.

Reputations:
    Infiniti's are good, but I wouldn't buy anything with a salvage title. Depending on how much damage was done when it was hit, it may not drive properly anymore, or may have random issues. I wouldn't be surprised if the quality of the repair in the underpinnings aren't very good - that tends to happen. May look fine from the surface, but it's what's under it that counts.

3. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    Unless you personally oversaw the repairs, I would never buy salvage. Plus you can find non-salvage G35's for like 10 grand. But most 350Z/G35 under 10 grand all are salvage or have had accidents.

4. spradhan01

Reputations:
    I wish I could spend 10k right now. Its just that its hard to save money when all of my paychecks are going to my university. So, for now, the max I can go is 6k. :(

5. Tsunade_Hime

Reputations:
    For 6 grand, you can get like a used Infiniti I35 like 03/04. I wouldn't go for something that is still hugely inflated due to drift tax.

6. s2odin

s2odin Merrica!

Reputations:
    G's are nice cars but with a salvage title, I wouldn't trust it The motor itself is good for over 200K with routine maintenance. Body looks good, interior looks ok from what I can see.

7. spradhan01

Reputations:
    When I went through the craiglist, I can find 2002 Infiniti I35 with 154682 miles for $7500. One more 2002 Infiniti I35 Premium with 111xxx miles and a clean title for $6200.

8. Tsunade_Hime

Reputations:
    That's kinda pricey, though where you live can make a difference. You can find 02 I35 for like 4-5 grand here in MD. The nice part is people don't know they are really just rebadged Maxima's.

9. Kaelang

Kaelang Requires more Witcher.

Reputations:
    I wouldn't really see the point in getting a FWD Infiniti, unless that doesn't really matter to you. There are other cars out there for less than 6k if you're willing to get something that isn't as nice as an Infiniti - you can find some decent Camry's and older used cars and save even more money.

10. s2odin

s2odin Merrica!

Reputations:
    Hey Camry's are nice, lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.