Quantcast In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

Closed Thread
    Banned

Default In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I get a blank white screen and that message on top every time I try to login, reply to a message, post a thread or amend my profile. And it's not just this forum but all forums that use vBulletin that this happens.

I know it's a firewall issue because that message doesn't come up when I turn it off. I'm using Outpost if that helps.

Is there any way to fix this?>

Banned

Default Re: In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I've never used Outpost, but it just sounds like to me, that you have to add notebookreview.com to your allow list. And forum.notebookreview.com

Banned

Default Re: In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I don't see anything about an allow list or a whitelist in the program or the help file and thought it was something on the servers end reacting to my firewall proxy.

Banned

Ok. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I don't know then.

rotaredoM repudrepuS RBN

http://outpostfirewall.com/forum/sho...ites+whitelist
    That thread mentions something about referers and active content.
    Quote Originally Posted by from
    Sturm_vogel,

The problem is that you are blocking Referers in the Active Content plugin - for most forums you need to set this to Allow.
    Try adding a site specific filter in the 'Active Content plugin' options windows to allow referrers from NBR(I assume you would use forum.notebookreview.com as the site).

There is an online manual for Outpost that talks about the active content plugin here:
    http://www.outpostfirewall.com/guide...ve_content.htm
    Last edited by Kdawgca; 11th June 2008 at 07:42 PM.
    Latitude D410. 6 years old notebook that did not have a built-in optical drive when built.

Banned

^^ Ahh thanks, that does work!

Also thanks for the links too.