I haven't posted here for a while. Well, Gigabyte no longer supports the Aero 15v7, there are no software updates, we even didn't get...
No luck but I was kinda obliged to give you a generic answer. Did you read my complain here?
*** OFFICIAL GIGABYTE AERO 15 OWNERS LOUNGE ***
You'll probably have to install the "GIGABYTE System Recovery Fix Tool" from the Gigabyte website. Support -> Downloads > Utility
I already said it in the past, there is really something terrible in this thread: people don't understand that it now covers many Aero 15 variants...
- Smart Update v4.1.4 (previously 4.1.3)
- Smart Manager v7.4.7 (previously 7.4.5)
Yeah, sure, "shipped from Taiwan" entirely justifies why it took 2 months.
In 2019 postal services look like that:
I hope you were joking :)
Aero 15v7 through Smart Update:
- Card Reader Driver: 10.0.18362.31248 (previous version 10.0.15063.31236)
- Gigabyte Fusion: 4.4.5 (previous...
Well, using Smart Update, there are still some updates showing up for Smart Manager, Gigabyte Fusion and other applications sometimes.
- New Gigabyte Fusion v4.4.0 (previous version v4.3.6)
- New Smart Update v4.1.2 (previous version 4.1.0)
How our Aero 15 is built! Not everyday you see behind the scenes of a product you buy, love it.
There are not many threads and posts and no section dedicated to laptops so I wouldn't bother signing up there.
There is an official forum here http://forum.gigabyte.us/
We used to have a rep here http://forum.notebookreview.com/members/g85222456.705918/...
- So there's no "change plan settings" button available for the Gigabyte custom plans?
- What if you try to select default Windows plans...
I don't understand what you mean.
Smart Manager just acts as a switch between - or shortcut to - the Windows "power saver", "balance" and "high...
Try again with the latest drivers from Intel and Nvidia
You can also try with DP instead of HDMI.
It just depends on the CPU and GPU.
- Aero 15 v7 = i7-7700HQ + GTX 1060
- Aero 15X v7 = i7-7700HQ + GTX 1070 Max-Q
- Aero 15 v8 = i7-8750H + GTX...
Guys... This thread covers 4 different Aero 15 models for which the latest software and driver versions may be different.
You definitely should...
Back home, I could try out HDR on my Panasonic EX750 TV and it looks rather great on some Forza 7 circuits such as sunny Dubai or Rio de Janeiro....
Hi, I finally managed to get HDR too after updating Windows 10 and GPU drivers.
- Aero 15 2017 with GTX1060
- Windows 10 October Update - 1809
I don't know if it already happened to you but it just happened to me for the 2nd time within 6 months now that I got an unusual and annoying...
Separate names with a comma.