I know, right? It is what worrying me!!
I've had a Dell Inspiron 5577 for two months now, but it only has 8GB RAM and the games stutter badly.
I have a friend who had a 8GB stick which...
Think you should take it to the shop.If you've already tried resetting the CMOS, I'm out of ideas.
That's good to know!
Completely agree with @Phoenix. Doing that is screwing with the recovery files AFAIK.
Have you tried fiddling with the BIOS settings?
I personally don't own a AW, but can help if you can send me a photo of BIOS settings page.
I could have helped but contacting Dell should be the first thing to do, as others have suggested. The representatives were very helpful even for...
Thank you very much! It means a lot!!
1. Check if the game you're playing has issues. If there are issues, they will turn up by a simple Google search itself.
1. CPU Usage graph drops suddenly:
1. Download the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.
2. Observe the following values: Thermal...
Diagnosis: The hardware:
1.Ensure that all the cables properly make connection with corresponding component. You can check for that by...
Have you ever felt like the brand new PC for which you drained your hard earned money, is a piece of Schiit(o_O) ?
Does your friend with same PC...
Please return the laptop. I'm having so much trouble with the laptop right now. Parts such as RAM, PCH & SSD run beyond 80c.
Now customer support...
I have the same problems. I don't know what to do. There is no VBIOS available for 9 and 10 series cards.
Things I like:
1. Hinges are tight.
2. Display is definitely better than other competitors.
3. Palm rest and keyboard area have no flex.
Separate names with a comma.