Quantcast Clevo BIOS Thread - Page 75

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 378 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 3774
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Clevo BIOS Thread

  1. #741
    CopyLEFT ↄ⃝
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by lambroslnk View Post
    17" 10charsssssss
    So it should be the M77xSUN.

    Here is the link to a zip contain the 1.00.06 BIOS. Don't run the EC firmware part because your EC is newer, just do the BIOS part of these files.

    ftp://cftp.clevo.com.tw/ALLBIOS/M7xxSUN/77SUN0604.zip
    CopyLEFT ↄ⃝
    You have the Freedom to use whatever you want, modify however you want and re-distribute for whomever you want. Art & Science belong to the Humanity, not to the one who contributed to them.

  2. #742
    Notebook Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by pkhetan View Post
    So it should be the M77xSUN.

    Here is the link to a zip contain the 1.00.06 BIOS. Don't run the EC firmware part because your EC is newer, just do the BIOS part of these files.

    ftp://cftp.clevo.com.tw/ALLBIOS/M7xxSUN/77SUN0604.zip
    Thnx flashed it ) Now it has the option of windows 7 in bios <3

  3. #743
    Notebook Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    My computer performance improved quite nicely with bios thanks a lot.
    So i decided to update my other laptop BIOS/EC. It has M765SU (M76xSU) clevo motherboard (15.6"). Could u provide me with the latest bios/EC? tyvm

    Edit: i found EC on page 52 018 version flashed it. LF bios tyvm )
    Last edited by lambroslnk; 30th July 2010 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #744
    CopyLEFT ↄ⃝
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by lambroslnk View Post
    My computer performance improved quite nicely with bios thanks a lot.
    So i decided to update my other laptop BIOS/EC. It has M765SU clevo motherboard (15.6"). Could u provide me with the latest bios/EC? tyvm

    Edit: i found EC on page 52 018 version flashed it. LF bios tyvm )
    BIOS 1.00.12 - 2009/5/22 for M74xSU/M76xSU/M77xSU.

    ftp://usftp.clevo.com.tw/ALLBIOS/M7xxSU/BIOS_12.zip
    CopyLEFT ↄ⃝
    You have the Freedom to use whatever you want, modify however you want and re-distribute for whomever you want. Art & Science belong to the Humanity, not to the one who contributed to them.

  5. #745
    Notebook Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by pkhetan View Post
    BIOS 1.00.12 - 2009/5/22 for M74xSU/M76xSU/M77xSU.

    ftp://usftp.clevo.com.tw/ALLBIOS/M7xxSU/BIOS_12.zip
    i love u! !!!!

  6. #746
    Notebook Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    hi, i have a d900c. ive been having problems with it recently - horizontal, and occasionally vertical, stripes going across the screen. it would also randomly shut off and usually restart. it has gotten to the point where the screen will be all fuzz upon startup (about 9 out of 10 times) and the very few times startup has worked, it would usually shut off anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours later (temps were fine). i figured i might as well try re-booting windows and flashing bios before i diagnose it as a hardware problem and sink more cash into this laptop.

    i downloaded the bios and ec/kbc from the first page and made a bootable usb, as instructed. i navigated to flash the ec/kbc first, but did not select the update file yet. right after i navigated to the folder, my laptop shut off. now i highly doubt its flashing, but im scared to turn it on.

    also, should i risk flashing bios? what if my laptop randomly shuts off during flashing?

    edit: sorry for the long read. i would really appreciate any help.

  7. #747
    Notebook Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK, EU
    Posts
    3,343
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by miscbrah View Post
    hi, i have a d900c. ive been having problems with it recently - horizontal, and occasionally vertical, stripes going across the screen. it would also randomly shut off and usually restart. it has gotten to the point where the screen will be all fuzz upon startup (about 9 out of 10 times) and the very few times startup has worked, it would usually shut off anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours later (temps were fine). i figured i might as well try re-booting windows and flashing bios before i diagnose it as a hardware problem and sink more cash into this laptop.

    i downloaded the bios and ec/kbc from the first page and made a bootable usb, as instructed. i navigated to flash the ec/kbc first, but did not select the update file yet. right after i navigated to the folder, my laptop shut off. now i highly doubt its flashing, but im scared to turn it on.

    also, should i risk flashing bios? what if my laptop randomly shuts off during flashing?

    edit: sorry for the long read. i would really appreciate any help.
    You have a GPU problem. If you have a SLI configuration then one of your video cards is dying.
    ALIENWARE M17x R2
    i7-940XM@2.70GHz | GeForce GTX 675M | 8GB DDR3 1333MHz CL8 | 17" RGB LED 1920x1200 | 180GB Intel SSD | 750 GB HDD @ 7200 rpm | Killer-N 1103 WiFi | Sound Blaster X-Fi PCIe | Windows 8.1 Pro
    Clevo M570TU | QX9300@2.93GHz | Nvidia Quadro 3700M | 8GB DDR3 | 17" WUXGA 1920x1200 | 500 GB HDD @ 5400 rpm | Windows Vista
    Uplift, a new Android 3D game!
    Bring back 16:10 screens! Visit this. | The Clevo BIOS thread | Find your real GDDR frequency.

  8. #748
    Notebook Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    You have a GPU problem. If you have a SLI configuration then one of your video cards is dying.
    no sli. should i bother even flashing bios? or do it after i replace my gpu?

  9. #749
    Notebook Virtuoso
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK, EU
    Posts
    3,343
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    Quote Originally Posted by miscbrah View Post
    no sli. should i bother even flashing bios? or do it after i replace my gpu?
    Do it after you solve your GPU issues.
    ALIENWARE M17x R2
    i7-940XM@2.70GHz | GeForce GTX 675M | 8GB DDR3 1333MHz CL8 | 17" RGB LED 1920x1200 | 180GB Intel SSD | 750 GB HDD @ 7200 rpm | Killer-N 1103 WiFi | Sound Blaster X-Fi PCIe | Windows 8.1 Pro
    Clevo M570TU | QX9300@2.93GHz | Nvidia Quadro 3700M | 8GB DDR3 | 17" WUXGA 1920x1200 | 500 GB HDD @ 5400 rpm | Windows Vista
    Uplift, a new Android 3D game!
    Bring back 16:10 screens! Visit this. | The Clevo BIOS thread | Find your real GDDR frequency.

  10. #750
    Ronin
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: Clevo BIOS

    NEVER flash a BIOS if you are having hardware problems - if it goes wrong then you risk irreversibly bricking your machine.
    Dell XPS 12-9Q33
    i7-4650U up to 3.3GHz
    8GB RAM
    256GB Samsung 840 MSATA SSD
    1080P Glossy Touchscreen
    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 + Bluetooth 4.0

    zfactors guide on how to flash your bios with dos using a usb stick
    (Mainly) Older Clevo Service Manuals

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Clevo BIOS (older models)
    By Blacky in forum Sager and Clevo
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 24th October 2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Clevo BIOS to Sager BIOS
    By Blacky in forum Sager and Clevo
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14th July 2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Clevo Bios Mods
    By jigglywigglyx in forum Sager and Clevo
    Replies: 297
    Last Post: 23rd April 2013, 08:18 AM
  4. Clevo bios instead of a sager bios?
    By daryldeal in forum Sager and Clevo
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10th July 2011, 08:16 PM
  5. Sager/Clevo bios/drivers
    By justinfoo in forum Sager and Clevo
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 3rd July 2011, 01:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1