Quantcast Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    I just purchsed my 3rd laptop from Powernotebooks.com and every single experience has been outstanding! The service is great and their followup cannot be beat. Donald was a big help to me during my purchase and made it another great experience!

  2. #2
    Notebook Consultant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    All these people with the same signature picture and very low post counts posting about powernotebooks.com is pretty suspicious. Every single one mentions and praised this Donald guy as well. Quite suspicious indeed.
    Sager NP7280 - i7-960, 12 GB RAM, GTX 485M's SLI, 120GB Intel 510 SSD, 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD) Seagate XT HD, Intel Ultimate-N 6300

  3. #3
    Notebook Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    All these people with the same signature picture and very low post counts posting about powernotebooks.com is pretty suspicious. Every single one mentions and praised this Donald guy as well. Quite suspicious indeed.
    Wow! I been thinking the same thing since yesterday. Seems someone may be trying to drum up sales! Just LOL at it for now...

    Why I Purchased Through PowerNotebooks.com

    Buying from Powernotebooks

    My Great Experience with PowerNotebooks.com

    PowerNotebooks.com Buying Experience
    Sager NP8130 / Clevo P151HM1, 15.6" FHD 16:9 "Glare Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright LED Glossy Screen w/ 95% NTSC Color Gamut (1920x1080), i7-2670QM, GTX 560M , 500GB 7200RPM , Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit .


  4. #4
    Notebook Retailer
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    7,212
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Suspicious?

    Hmmm, let's see redman4264, is that an Xoticpc badge, just like a bunch of other Xoticpc badges on this forum I see in your signature?

    Hmmm, and you have been here since...let's see...oh yes, a month ago. So you quote Buying from Powernotebooks, who has been here since 2008 and is a PowerNotebooks.com repeat customer and call his post somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what?

    ikethegreat, you post that a PowerNotebooks.com customer that has now purchased 3 laptops from us over the years and wants to post about his experience with PowerNotebooks.com is somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what? I am "...this Donald guy..." and as you can see I have been here since 2004 with over 6,600 posts.

    Isn't this the section of the forum where the Stickie says that customers are encouraged to create their own thread instead of posting in someone elses? Have you read the Stickies?

    Let's stop this bomb throwing and false assumptions and false accusations right here. Having the same badge in the signature is quite common here among the various resellers like Malibal, Xoticpc, GenTech and PowerNotebooks.com. There is nothing unusual or suspicious about that. There is nothing suspicious or improper in PowerNotebooks.com customers coming to this section of the forum to post. It may be unusual in that so far only the other reseller's customers have dominated this section, but that should not cause any suspicion since PowerNotebooks.com is one of the largest and longest standing Sager resellers in the world. We have been contributing on this forum since 2004, and have served literally 10's of thousands of Sager customers over the years.

    Your apologies will be graciously accepted, but further bomb throwing is unnecessary, and unwarranted.
    Last edited by paladin44; 30th December 2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Donald@PowerNotebooks.com | Phone: 877-711-1777 - CALL US FOR NOTEBOOKREVIEW ACTIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS

    Custom Built Sager, MSI, PowerPro, ASUS and Alienware Laptop computers, and Custom Built Crown Desktop Computers
    ResellerRatings.com Customer Satisfaction Rating = 10/10 - Better Business Bureau A+ Rated

  5. #5
    Notebook Consultant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Hmm I still think you are full of BS.

    Lets look at the SIX threads posted about Powernotebooks (ALL POSTED YESTERDAY)

    OP #1: Hoovier - join date: Dec '11, posts: 9
    OP #2: ATCSMike - join date: Jan '08, posts 35 (might be legit)
    OP #3: lenon - join date: Dec '11, posts 8
    OP #4: NeverlastingRose - join date: Dec '11, posts: 11
    OP #5: NZMike - join date: Dec '11, posts: 8
    OP #6: Awong2284 - join date: Feb '11, posts: 9

    No, that's not suspicious at all! I couldn't care less how many posts YOU have or how long you have been a member. There's too many coincidences here. Don't be mad you got caught.
    Sager NP7280 - i7-960, 12 GB RAM, GTX 485M's SLI, 120GB Intel 510 SSD, 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD) Seagate XT HD, Intel Ultimate-N 6300

  6. #6
    Notebook Retailer
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    7,212
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Suspicious of what? Exactly what are you implying...come right out and say it. But be careful, because in the end we will all be able to see the truth about who is full of what.

    Why in the world is it suspicious of anything if 6 PowerNotebooks.com customers post about their buying experience in the Reseller Feedback section on the same day? This is the purpose of this section isn't it?

    All of them are legitimate PowerNotebooks.com customers, and several of them have been our customers for years with multiple purchases.

    So, who are you to cast aspersions on them? What do you really know about it...nothing. You are just throwing bombs with absolutely nothing to back it up.

    Don't get mad that you got caught.
    Donald@PowerNotebooks.com | Phone: 877-711-1777 - CALL US FOR NOTEBOOKREVIEW ACTIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS

    Custom Built Sager, MSI, PowerPro, ASUS and Alienware Laptop computers, and Custom Built Crown Desktop Computers
    ResellerRatings.com Customer Satisfaction Rating = 10/10 - Better Business Bureau A+ Rated

  7. #7
    Notebook Consultant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Quote Originally Posted by paladin44 View Post
    Suspicious of what? Exactly what are you implying...come right out and say it. But be careful, because in the end we will all be able to see the truth about who is full of what.
    Fake reviews obviously. Is business that bad you have to resort to this?

    Quote Originally Posted by paladin44 View Post
    Why in the world is it suspicious of anything if 6 PowerNotebooks.com customers post about their buying experience in the Reseller Feedback section on the same day? This is the purpose of this section isn't it?
    Hmm going from 0 reviews in this section to 6 reviews posted on the SAME day and 4/6 of the reviews are all from newly made accounts? Could you have made it any more obvious? I'm not saying all 6 reviews are fake, but I'm willing to bet most of them are.
    Sager NP7280 - i7-960, 12 GB RAM, GTX 485M's SLI, 120GB Intel 510 SSD, 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD) Seagate XT HD, Intel Ultimate-N 6300

  8. #8
    Notebook Consultant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Quote Originally Posted by paladin44 View Post
    All of them are legitimate PowerNotebooks.com customers, and several of them have been our customers for years with multiple purchases.
    Well of course you would say this because you know there is no way for me to prove you wrong.
    Sager NP7280 - i7-960, 12 GB RAM, GTX 485M's SLI, 120GB Intel 510 SSD, 500GB (w/ 4GB SSD) Seagate XT HD, Intel Ultimate-N 6300

  9. #9
    Notebook Retailer
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    7,212
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    I would say this because it is true...period.

    So, now that you recognize that you have cast aspersions on 6 innocent PowerNotebooks.com customers, and on me directly, with absolutely no proof what so ever, have you learned anything about proper behavior among civilized responsible adults?
    Donald@PowerNotebooks.com | Phone: 877-711-1777 - CALL US FOR NOTEBOOKREVIEW ACTIVE MEMBER DISCOUNTS

    Custom Built Sager, MSI, PowerPro, ASUS and Alienware Laptop computers, and Custom Built Crown Desktop Computers
    ResellerRatings.com Customer Satisfaction Rating = 10/10 - Better Business Bureau A+ Rated

  10. #10
    Notebook Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

    Quote Originally Posted by paladin44 View Post
    Suspicious?

    Hmmm, let's see redman4264, is that an Xoticpc badge, just like a bunch of other Xoticpc badges on this forum I see in your signature?

    Hmmm, and you have been here since...let's see...oh yes, a month ago. So you quote Buying from Powernotebooks, who has been here since 2008 and is a PowerNotebooks.com repeat customer and call his post somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what?

    ikethegreat, you post that a PowerNotebooks.com customer that has now purchased 3 laptops from us over the years and wants to post about his experience with PowerNotebooks.com is somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what? I am "...this Donald guy..." and as you can see I have been here since 2004 with over 6,600 posts.

    Isn't this the section of the forum where the Stickie says that customers are encouraged to create their own thread instead of posting in someone elses? Have you read the Stickies?

    Let's stop this bomb throwing and false assumptions and false accusations right here. Having the same badge in the signature is quite common here among the various resellers like Malibal, Xoticpc, GenTech and PowerNotebooks.com. There is nothing unusual or suspicious about that. There is nothing suspicious or improper in PowerNotebooks.com customers coming to this section of the forum to post. It may be unusual in that so far only the other reseller's customers have dominated this section, but that should not cause any suspicion since PowerNotebooks.com is one of the largest and longest standing Sager resellers in the world. We have been contributing on this forum since 2004, and have served literally 10's of thousands of Sager customers over the years.

    Your apologies will be graciously accepted, but further bomb throwing is unnecessary, and unwarranted.

    Ok, so I will give you an apology on the fact that I have no basis but that there is 6 posts in the same day ( which I cannot find this number to any other reseller in the same day on the whole forum). I am sorry, I did in no way intend to flame or degrade your company in any way. My intent was only to question the relevance of the posts quoted.

    Now to the good stuff... What does my Xoticpc badge have to do with anything? (nothing) I have not posted good or bad reviews of anyone ( including Xoticpc ) I do not even have my laptop yet! I have posted in threads relating to Malibal and never once tried to steer anyone away from them. I would have posted in some related to you, if there were any but these 5 in 1 day, with the same result.

    What does my time here have to do with the fact of what I may or may not think comes across as "suspicious"? absolutely nothing, nada, zip, zero.. It is what it is, take it how you want...

    Forums are meant to express opinions, correct? That is what I was doing and it was not meant to be aimed at you directly. Although I could have worded what I said differently, I am not sorry for stating my opinion.

    What does your post count have to do with anything I said? Again nothing, zip, zero, nada. I did not even mention you as a person, or as a company in my post. Simply a someone...

    So now lets do the math to see exactly how I formed my "opinion", and we will assume you do know math... The number of people who buy gaming laptops= A , the % of those who buy Sager = b, the % of those who have bought from your company = c, the % of those who actively look to post on forum = d, the % of those who have found this forum = e, the percent of those who have posted a review = f..

    axbxcxdxexf= a very small number to have actually posted on the same exact day, assuming post count means nothing as I stated.

    Again I apologize for any "bomb" you think I may have thrown at your company. I am deeply sorry you feel I singled you out. I would have done this to anyone though.
    Last edited by redman4264; 30th December 2011 at 06:47 PM.
    Sager NP8130 / Clevo P151HM1, 15.6" FHD 16:9 "Glare Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright LED Glossy Screen w/ 95% NTSC Color Gamut (1920x1080), i7-2670QM, GTX 560M , 500GB 7200RPM , Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit .


 

 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1