Quantcast Powernotebooks.com is the BEST! - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Notebook Enthusiast

Default Re: Powernotebooks.com is the BEST!

Sure, ill do so... U still dont have any offers though
    Last edited by Salluks; 14th January 2012 at 02:15 AM.

Notebook Enthusiast

Sorry.. I already ordered thru PowerNotebooks..i will raise the ticket either way
    Last edited by Salluks; 14th January 2012 at 02:14 AM.

Notebook Enthusiast

I just wanted to say that I decided to go with PowerNotebooks after Donald originally helped me in the MSI GT683 thread with a couple of my questions. Today I decided to contact them via phone to finalize everything and he was extremely helpful with all of my questions. He gave me a couple of suggestions and then helped me even further in getting into my budget.

Thanks, Donald!

Notebook Consultant

donald i just sent you an email

Notebook Enthusiast

Wait wait just wait, there are special nbr discounts for powernotebooks.com????? I just bought a laptop for alot!! Nooo i have been on this forums for a whole amd never noticed it

Notebook Consultant

Quote Originally Posted by Gant View Post
    Wait wait just wait, there are special nbr discounts for powernotebooks.com????? I just bought a laptop for alot!! Nooo i have been on this forums for a whole amd never noticed it
    All of the resellers offer a discount, an additional 2% IIRC bringing the total discount to 5%.

Notebook Geek

Quote Originally Posted by mpmonroe88 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I decided to go with PowerNotebooks after Donald originally helped me in the MSI GT683 thread with a couple of my questions. Today I decided to contact them via phone to finalize everything and he was extremely helpful with all of my questions. He gave me a couple of suggestions and then helped me even further in getting into my budget.

Thanks, Donald!
    Glad to hear you had a good experience, as I did myself. Donald really is a great guy and very down-to-earth. He made my decision much easier and more comfortable in ordering a notebook with PowerNotebooks - excellent company!

PowerPro R 11:36
    15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) Matte Intel i7-2630QM 128GB SSD OCZ Synapse Cache 500GB 7,200RPM Nvidia GTX 570m 8 GB DDR3 RAM Windows 7 Home Premium IC Diamond CPU/GPU

Notebook Consultant

Quote Originally Posted by paladin44 View Post
    Suspicious?

Hmmm, let's see redman4264, is that an Xoticpc badge, just like a bunch of other Xoticpc badges on this forum I see in your signature?

Hmmm, and you have been here since...let's see...oh yes, a month ago. So you quote Buying from Powernotebooks, who has been here since 2008 and is a PowerNotebooks.com repeat customer and call his post somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what?

ikethegreat, you post that a PowerNotebooks.com customer that has now purchased 3 laptops from us over the years and wants to post about his experience with PowerNotebooks.com is somehow suspicious? Suspicious of what? I am "...this Donald guy..." and as you can see I have been here since 2004 with over 6,600 posts.

Isn't this the section of the forum where the Stickie says that customers are encouraged to create their own thread instead of posting in someone elses? Have you read the Stickies?

Let's stop this bomb throwing and false assumptions and false accusations right here. Having the same badge in the signature is quite common here among the various resellers like Malibal, Xoticpc, GenTech and PowerNotebooks.com. There is nothing unusual or suspicious about that. There is nothing suspicious or improper in PowerNotebooks.com customers coming to this section of the forum to post. It may be unusual in that so far only the other reseller's customers have dominated this section, but that should not cause any suspicion since PowerNotebooks.com is one of the largest and longest standing Sager resellers in the world. We have been contributing on this forum since 2004, and have served literally 10's of thousands of Sager customers over the years.

Your apologies will be graciously accepted, but further bomb throwing is unnecessary, and unwarranted.
    I know I plan to get a mythlogic stickie (assuming they have them, I think I've seen them) as soon as I get my Lappy. People seem to be a bit on edge lately.

Notebook Enthusiast

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Iv been doing a some research on different sager resselers and how they compare to each other. So far I was really surpised how many of them (or their customers) have really been bashing one another. I hope this doesnt reflect how they do business. I understand each have their right to defend themselves but I have to admit it does bring some doubts and uneasiness to customers like me. I plan to buy my first customised sager laptop very soon so you can imagine the impact these forums have on customers like me. So far Iv been looking at powernotebooks.com, xoticpc, and gentechpc. All seem to have outstanding service and almost identical prices. Im leaning towards powernotebooks because they are the only ones that accept western union money transfer. I know I know it isnt the best way to purchase laptops and to send such a huge amount of money (which is why i have to do my research on forums) is kinda risky. Unfortunately this seems to be my only option if I want to avail of the cash discount. Any thoughts on this?

Notebook Enthusiast

XoticPC also accepts WU, but it's a longer wait because they have to send someone to pick it up, I nearly sent my payment that way because the banks here are incompetent and they didn't know how to send the international wire, luckily I found one awesome bank that sent the payment and they received it the same day. In any case ask the resellers if they accept WU transfer and don't worry, all the resellers that are mentioned on the forum, and have forum accounts are more then trustworthy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast