Comments on Profile Post by majster msi

1. Mendza
    Mendza
    When can I expect you to restock and can you tell me the price with shipping to Serbia
    Jul 1, 2016
  2. majster msi
    majster msi
    I am waiting and It could be anytime I don`t know when ;/ however please tell me if your old motherboard is damaged what exactly is damaged maybe I can fix it - it will be cheaper.
    Jul 6, 2016
  3. Mendza
    Mendza
    I really doubt it. Power jack fried the entire thing around it and I've managed to get it to work but only temporsrily before it broke again
    Jul 7, 2016
  4. majster msi
    majster msi
    Please send it to me I will fix it it . I have original workaround for it :).
    Jul 8, 2016
  5. majster msi
    majster msi
    I have repaired last time ms-16f1 with burned hole 3mm.
    my address is :
    Grzegorz Panek
    ul. Minkowskiego 13/4
    52-362 Wrocław
    Polska (Poland)
    Jul 8, 2016
  6. majster msi
    majster msi
    you can provide photo of burned area ;). I am sure that 70-90% I can fix it.
    Jul 8, 2016
  7. Mendza
    Mendza
    I am not in the same town as my laptop, but it has made a short and the hole it made in the board is around 0.5 cm in diameter. It cannot be brought to life anymore I fear
    Jul 11, 2016
  8. majster msi
    majster msi
    As you wish...
    Jul 13, 2016
  9. Fanamy
    Fanamy
    Heya, I don't know how to create a new post on your page or send you a PM (if that even exists here) so I'm commenting here, hoping you still lurk around!

I'm looking for a GT-70 (0NE) lid as mine had the infamous broken hinges problem (on three different models :D), it's not under warranty and I kinda need it soon for work.

Hopefully you have anything that can help.

G'day. ^^
    May 18, 2018