Comments on Profile Post by yazan

1. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Yes we do ship globally, but for international orders we only accept payments by bank wire transfer, we do not accept international cards. However we do also sell on Amazon and you can order from us on there and pay with an international card as long as Amazon accepts it. Warranty will vary by machine, do you have a brand in mind? Really jut Sager warranty is US only, Asus and MSI have Global.
    Jun 23, 2015
  2. yazan
    yazan
    i was thinking about sager NP8671 , but now you told me that there is no warranty for sager , maybe i will change my mind , but , can you recommend a good slim gaming laptop with good cooling ? i dont want it more than 3 kg , is there any laptop like this ?
    thanks .
    Jun 23, 2015
  3. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Jun 23, 2015
  4. yazan
    yazan
    thanks for reply , can you tell me whats your opinion in Gigabyte P37X ( Nvidia 970 m ) , does this have a good cooling ? is it better than msi ge 72 ? or it will run hot ?
    Jun 24, 2015
  5. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Gigabyte is good and has good cooling. Its thinner then the GE72. However the one complaint is the noise from the fans. While under load like gaming, the fans do have to spin pretty fast to keep the computer cool. If you want portability over sound then the Gigabyte is good. GE72 if you can get a thicker computer but quieter.
    Jun 24, 2015
  6. yazan
    yazan
    do you have any review for MSI GE72 ( with nvidia 970m )
    because i want to know is the cooling good with the ( 970m )
    Jun 27, 2015
  7. yazan
    yazan
    hi , i also saw that the ge72 , will come with a 150 W psu , i think this will be a problem for the 970m right ?

is there a stronger psu available?
    Jun 28, 2015