Comments on Profile Post by RajaG

1. RajaG
    RajaG
    btw my order number is 119832
    Jun 16, 2015
  2. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Hello RajaG,
    I took a look and see Sager actually has this computer on back order so they are out of stock of them right now. It looks like more are expected on June 23rd. Once they are in stock then they can do rush production. If you can wait then we'll keep the order going as is. But if that is too long we can look into another model.
    Jun 16, 2015
  3. RajaG
    RajaG
    Thanks for your response. I think the best option will be to change the model to the 9773 perhaps, as we cannot guarantee that he will receive it before the 30th. Do you know if the NP9773 is available right now? Otherwise, we would be risking the 9753's arrival by the 30th.
    Jun 17, 2015
  4. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    The NP9773 is in stock. To change orders go ahead and place it on our site like you did the first time. In the comments box put "This order cancels 119832" and any other notes like your need by date. Submit the order like normal and we'll cancel the old and proceed with the new.
    Jun 17, 2015
  5. RajaG
    RajaG
    We've decided to keep our initial order going through. Just hoping it will arrive before June 30th.
    Jun 17, 2015
  6. RajaG
    RajaG
    We've decided to keep our initial order going through; hoping it arrives before the 30th!
    Jun 17, 2015
  7. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    OK sounds good, we'll keep things as they are and have Sager ship as soon as they can.
    Jun 17, 2015