Comments on Profile Post by colin06

1. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Hello colin06,
    I am sorry to hear you got a defective computer. There is not much I can do with service issues but I can try. Can you provide me with your order number please.
    Mar 22, 2015
  2. colin06
    colin06
    The order number was 114917. It's no big deal if you can't do anything but I was just hoping to have a quick turnaround cause I'd like to have the replacement ASAP. It's having the no GPU detected issue many new Gigabyte laptops are having.
    Mar 23, 2015
  3. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Thanks for the order number. Since its just a strait stock configuration without any hardware upgrades it should go pretty quick. Once we get it back I will ask them to prioritize it as much as possible, but again, honestly it shouldn't take too longer since it doesn't have a bunch of customization's on it.
    Hutsady.
    Mar 23, 2015
  4. colin06
    colin06
    Awesome, thank you! Would you know if it would be possible to have a free upgrade to expedited shipping? If not, it's ok, I was just thinking it would be a small consolation for the inconvenience.
    Mar 23, 2015
  5. Support.3@XOTIC PC
    Support.3@XOTIC PC
    I wish I could tell you yes on that, but unfortunately every time we've asked it has been a no. The reason being, since it was technically not something Xotic PC did, they will not eat the cost to expedited shipping :(
    Mar 23, 2015
  6. colin06
    colin06
    That's fair I guess. The person who was assigned my support ticket suggested I update the BIOS, which I immediately replied that I already tried that. No reply since then so I suspect I won't have my RMA request approved anytime soon. Hopefully tomorrow? Anyway, thanks for your help.
    Mar 23, 2015