Quantcast Pokemon HeartGold SoulSilver

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    G-X
    Notebook Guru

Default Pokemon HeartGold SoulSilver

This has been out since the 8th of may so I'm not sure if you all know..but.

Ok this is my news:

The best pokemon games ever (gold/silver) are being remade for ds, some screenshots have been shown and a small video (16 seconds)made available on a japanese tv show(Named 'Pokemon sunday'....).

Imo this was one of those games which brings nostalgia and I can't wait too play it, probably the best pokemon game ever.
    red/blue were too basic and every game after gold/silver didnt really bring anything new to the table except new 'mutations' of pokemon.

Plus gold had really imaginative pokemon, like the fire starter look cool where as the diamond/pearl starter is a monkey on fire...

EDIT: the games are named Heart gold and soul silver :P#

If there is a game that will bring back pokemon nostalgia its gonna be this, back from the days when gaming was good and wholesome

MSI Afterburner

Default Re: Pokemon HeartGold SoulSilver

Nintendo always brought us awesome POKEMON GAMES xD!
    But I guess Pokemon Platinum might be better.
    SoulSilver and HeartFire is remade version.
    So, I think they are same type with FireRed and LeafGreen.
    Acer Aspire 6920G
    Intel C2D T8100 2.1GHz UV'd 0.925V | 4GB DDR2-667 CL5 RAM | 320GB 2.5" WD HDD | N. Geforce 9500M GS 512MB GDDR2 OC'd Core: 638MHz...Memory: 488MHz...Shader: 1400MHz - Forceware 198.01 WHQL - 3DMark06 - Default Settings - 4920 | 16" Acer CineCrystal LCD | Sony Optiarc Blu-ray | Avermedia TV Tuner - Remote Controller | Acer Xpress VoIP Phone | Acer Crystal Eye Webcam | Dolby Home Theater Speaker | ABIG Fingerprint Device | Sensonic Laser Mouse LS7 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

-

how do i minus your rep?

G-X
    Notebook Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSilver View Post
    Nintendo always brought us awesome POKEMON GAMES xD!
    But I guess Pokemon Platinum might be better.
    SoulSilver and HeartFire is remade version.
    So, I think they are same type with FireRed and LeafGreen.
    pokemon diamond and pearl were crap and rushed so were fire red/green, in platinum they have tried to fix that, but I really think that they will push the limit, after all gold/silver were the start of, darkballs,ghost balls (all the new names of pokeball) having an exp bar in game, having a bike, day n night, 2 lands 16 badges.
    So I think they will push the limit, I really want a proper 3d pokemon rpg for the first time, Like you can change your view around buildings etc.

Notebook Evangelist

For one moment I thought Pokemon is coming to PC... I don't have a DS but I sure hope they port it to iPod though.
    NP8660 15.4" WSXGA+, Intel® P9500, nVidia GeForce 9800M GTS 512MB, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB 7200RPM HDD

Notebook Enthusiast

yeah, i've been waiting for my whole life for some pokemon pc games :P, but silver and gold were by far the best pokemon games ever... a very nice history, the transition between lands, and facing "ash" :P at the end of the game....

Macbook Pro 15" '11(early) -Stock High End-
    Iphone 4-16GB-

MSI Afterburner

According to Wikipedia,
    Pokémon (ポケモン, Pokemon?, /ˈpoʊ.keɪ.mɒn, ˈpo.ke.mon/) is a media franchise published by the video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri around 1995. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games, Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world ,behind only Nintendo's own Mario series. Pokémon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media. The franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary on February 27, 2005, and as of 23 April 2008 (2008 -04-23), cumulative sales of the video games (including home console versions, such as the "Pikachu" Nintendo 64) have reached more than 186 million copies.

If Pokemon really come to PC. I guess the other games producer might be headache XD!
    Acer Aspire 6920G
    Intel C2D T8100 2.1GHz UV'd 0.925V | 4GB DDR2-667 CL5 RAM | 320GB 2.5" WD HDD | N. Geforce 9500M GS 512MB GDDR2 OC'd Core: 638MHz...Memory: 488MHz...Shader: 1400MHz - Forceware 198.01 WHQL - 3DMark06 - Default Settings - 4920 | 16" Acer CineCrystal LCD | Sony Optiarc Blu-ray | Avermedia TV Tuner - Remote Controller | Acer Xpress VoIP Phone | Acer Crystal Eye Webcam | Dolby Home Theater Speaker | ABIG Fingerprint Device | Sensonic Laser Mouse LS7 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

G-X
    Notebook Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSilver View Post
    According to Wikipedia,
    Pokémon (ポケモン, Pokemon?, /ˈpoʊ.keɪ.mɒn, ˈpo.ke.mon/) is a media franchise published by the video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri around 1995. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games, Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world ,behind only Nintendo's own Mario series. Pokémon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media. The franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary on February 27, 2005, and as of 23 April 2008 (2008 -04-23), cumulative sales of the video games (including home console versions, such as the "Pikachu" Nintendo 64) have reached more than 186 million copies.

If Pokemon really come to PC. I guess the other games producer might be headache XD!
    Lol yeah

BTW im guessing u can get ur hands on a ROm of this for pc if you don't have a DS.

MSI Afterburner

Can you provide workable link for me to download NDS emulator(I m not sure what it call)?
    And the Pokemon ROM game?
    XD XD XD
    Thz

*They will make Pokemon DarkSilver Version - Joke
    Acer Aspire 6920G

Über-geek.

Quote Originally Posted by ARom View Post
    how do i minus your rep?
    ^this^

LOL.

In: Asus G74SX-DH71 stock + 16GB DDR3 + Intel 6230 WiFi + 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
    Steelseries Ikari Laser mouse | Razer Ferox speakers | Audioengine D1 dac | Shure SRH840 headphones
    Playing: Diablo III | Civ V Gods & Kings
    There are no bad games. Just bad price points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast