1) HP EliteBook - i5-560M 2.66Ghz, 4GB DDR3, 320GB (7200RPM), nVidia NVS 5100M Graphics, Bluetooth, DVD+/-RW - BRAND NEW!

Warranty until 5-27-2016

*Processor: i5-560M 2.66 GHz Dual-core with Hyper-Threading (TurboBoost to 3.2 Ghz)
*Screen: 15.6" HD LED (1600x900)
*Graphics: Nvidia NVS 5100M
*Memory: 4 GB DDR3
*Hard Drive: 320 GB 7200RPM
*Optical Drive: DVD-Writer (DVD±R/±RW)
*Wireless: Intel Advanced-N 6200 AGN
*Bluetooth: Yes
*Fingerprint Reader: Yes
*Webcam: Yes
*Battery: 8-Cell (73Wh)
*Warranty: 5 Year (Expires 5/27/2016)
*Power Adapter: 90w AC
*Software: Windows 7 Professional (Media-less, No Disc)

2) BRAND NEW

3)

4) $850 (SHIPPING INCLUDED)

5) PayPal, Cash, Cashiers Check

6) US Only, FedEx, UPS or USPS...depending on cost.

7) 100% Positive feedback on eBay (503 feedbacks) here

My NBR feedback thread here.

8) This is BRAND NEW, and has a 5 Year warranty!

About This Listing:

This listing is for a BRAND NEW condition HP EliteBook 8540p Notebook PC. Please see below for detailed specifications. This computer is loaded and comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Professional. The HP EliteBook is the highest line of notebooks HP offers. It is a 'business class' notebook and is durable and built to last. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!!!

Warranty on this BRAND NEW EliteBook 8560p:

This HP EliteBook 8540p comes with a WARRANTY UNTIL MAY 27 2016!!!!!!!!!, this means you are covered under warranty...for the next 5 YEARS!

Condition of this BRAND NEW EliteBook 8560p:

The laptop may have a few minor scuff marks on the top and/or bottom from sitting on shelf, it has never been used. The computer is absolutely brand new, the computers have never been used. They were ordered NEW from HP in APRIL 2011 and have been sitting on a shelf for the past few months. They are being separated, sold and shipped to you upon purchasing. The laptop may have a few minor scuff marks on the top and/or bottom from sitting on shelf, it has never been used, the pictures are of the actual item, the marks hardly even show up on the pictures.