19th March 2012, 10:42 AM #1
VIPRE Internet Security 2012 Review: Better Value Than the 'Big Boys'? Discussion
A competitor to products from Symantec, McAfee and Kaspersky, VIPRE Interent Security 2012 offers to safeguard up to 10 PCs for $69.99. The VIPRE suite combines a firewall with protection against malware, including rootkits. Does a lack of parental controls kill the value proposition?
Read the full content of this Article: VIPRE Internet Security 2012 Review: Better Value Than the 'Big Boys'?
- Norton Internet Security (NIS) 2012 Review: Protecting Your Whole Family
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Review: Targeting Web Worries
- IBM To Rival Google & Microsoft with Online Office Suite for Consumers & Businesses
- PlayLater Software Review: A PC 'DVR' for Netflix & Hulu?
- H&R Block Tax Prep Software Review: A Contender to TurboTax
- TaxACT Software Review: A Great Deal on Online and PC Tax Preparation
- TurboTax Review: PC Software for Easing Your Tax Burden
- McAfee Internet Security 2012 Review: Safeguard Your PC for Less
15th April 2012, 10:43 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Re: VIPRE Internet Security 2012 Review: Better Value Than the 'Big Boys'? Discussion
I have been using Vipre for over 3 years and I could not be happier with them. I have the plan you mentioned and use it on several computers and laptops. What I like about it is it does not slow down your system at all. You would not notice the difference with it on or off.
Also I called support a few weeks ago when I had a problem with unblocking a program. The response time was about 5 minutes and the tech was polite and VERY knowledgeable. My issue was immediately resolved.
And to add I have never had a Virus issue in this time period. Also if you extend your plan for 2 or more years you pay even less.