Thread: TaxAct Online Review Discussion
23rd February 2010, 07:01 AM #1
TaxAct Online Review Discussion
By Jay Garmon
TaxAct is the cheapest of the Big Three consumer tax preparation products, but is there a hidden cost to what you don't pay? We work it out in this review.
First, a word about my tax return, which I will be using to test-run TaxAct online and a few other tax preparation Web apps. In 2009, I received unemployment pay, did freelance work, started a new job for an out-of-state employer, paid down a student loan, had a child in daycare, bought one house and sold another, and maintained a home office as a primary workplace. In short, mine is not a simple tax profile, and if these tax apps can handle what I throw at them without making me want to tear my eyeballs out, they should be able to stand up to the typical taxpayer pretty easily.
Read the full content of this Article: TaxAct Online Review
- Best Tax Preparation Software for 2010 -- A Buyers Guide
- TaxSlayer Online Review
- TurboTax Online Deluxe 2009 Review
- H&R Block At Home Online Premium Tax Preparation Review
- Online Backup Service Buyers Guide 2009
- 2009 Backup & Recovery Software Home Buyers Guide
- Personal Finance Software 2009 Buyer's Guide