Quantcast Msi gs70 - Page 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Msi gs70

Notebook Guru

Default Re: Msi gs70

Hello Everyone any updates where to buy this machine as it is already up on the site of MSI...I already bought a Y510p Dual Graphics Model and was planning to switch....Any suggestion....??

Notebook Guru

All available sources state it'll be available in August. Maybe the MSI website just shows the MSRP of the GS70.

Here's some good pictures of it:
    http://chinese.vr-zone.com/66025/msi...utex-06032013/
    http://www.itmedia.co.jp/pcuser/arti...4/news146.html

Those two sets of holes on the hinge look like speakers. I wonder how those will sound. It looks really nice all around though.
    Last edited by bkoon1218; 17th July 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Notebook Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bkoon1218 View Post
    All available sources state it'll be available in August. Maybe the MSI website just shows the MSRP of the GS70.

Here's some good pictures of it:
    –¢ŒöŠJ‚ÌCPU‚ÆGPU‚𓋍ځFMSIAg‚¢‚ë‚¢‚뎟¢‘ãh‚ȃQ[ƒ~ƒ“ƒOƒm[ƒgPC‚ð”•\ - ITmedia PC USER

Those two sets of holes on the hinge look like speakers. I wonder how those will sound. It looks really nice all around though.
    Thanks for the Reply...I wonder the price is still to high for this machine...Any suggestion of switching this laptop with my current Lenovo Y510p Dual Graphics...I got that for $1200 and you might be knowing the specs....Also any news on GS60 i.e 15inch model, that should be more interesting to buy...

The eye is watching you

In comparison to the Lenovo even though its a nice computer this one will be crafted from Aluminum vs mostly plastic/some aluminum,MSI standard with 2 years of warranty vs 1 year of the Lenovo, this will have the fancy touchscreen touchpad (how useful is anyones guess but you gotta pay for it) and 17inch machines are always pricier then the 15inch generally speaking.

So when you add just a couple things up like that you can see where the cost comes into play plus this machine is really going to after the more expensive Razer Blade 17 which i believe starts around $2500.

I think the GE70 which is a 17inch is more inline price wise with the Lenovo but also mostly plastic though very similar in specs to the GS70.

Notebook Guru

Another thing to consider is the possible instability of dual GPUs.

Without a doubt, the price of the GS70 is pretty high. It just seems low, because it's being compared to the very high-priced Razerblade Pro.

I just hope MSI chooses to leave out that LCD touchpad. I personally would never use something like that.

Notebook Enthusiast

Am i the only one here that would love for something like a GS60?

The eye is watching you

I think the LCD touchpad is one of the main selling points of this new model so i really doubt they will just leave it out and again this is there way of competing with Razer without directly stealing the idea from them because frankly it is the same concept they just moved the touch pad where it belongs instead of removing the numberpad and putting it there.

Ill bet if this machine is successful we will see a 15 inch model of this and heck even a 14inch. Seeing we have GE40,GE60,GE70 i could see them making a premium model of all sizes at some point.

Notebook Geek

I dont think the models listed on the MSI website for Aug release have any sort of LCD touchpad, that was just a show thing for future release at some later date.

The eye is watching you

Guess i was wrong about the Matrix display then . The GS70 should have the new touchpad though.
    Last edited by Quadzilla; 17th July 2013 at 08:35 PM.

Notebook Enthusiast

Default Msi gs70

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    Take a look at the specs listing again Uzun and see where it says "Matrix Display" ? I believe that is it.

That is not to be confused with the 1080p Full HD display towards the top of the specs listing.
    "Matrix Display" refers to the ability to connect several external monitors to the unit. The GT models have the same feature.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast